In Progress Big hard crash (GG)

Users who are viewing this thread

Untitlederror.jpg

Can't play singleplayer cos crashing, can't play multiplayer cos crashing... Hmmm
Specs are 1080ti, i7 8700k, 16gb ram, installed on SSD
no overclocks etc

Am I able to refund at all? Pls advise as game is totally unplayable

If you bought it on steam it takes 2 seconds to refund.
Anyways reading the error message it directly points at the GPU. First step I suggest is to verify game files in steam. Second is DDU and install your drivers on the latest version.

If you bought it on steam it takes 2 seconds to refund.
Anyways reading the error message it directly points at the GPU. First step I suggest is to verify game files in steam. Second is DDU and install your drivers on the latest version.

All done -- still occurs. Didn't happen until the new update

And if you run without the updates? There is an option in Steam to do that, at least that is what the TW announcement said.
I managed to fix this crash by limiting my FPS to 60 and dropping my graphics to Medium.
This game must be terribly optimised (and I have a 1080ti)!.
I ran furmark for 25-30 mins to check if my GPU was an issue -- it wasn't. Just bad optimisation.

I managed to fix this crash by limiting my FPS to 60 and dropping my graphics to Medium.
This game must be terribly optimised (and I have a 1080ti)!.
I ran furmark for 25-30 mins to check if my GPU was an issue -- it wasn't. Just bad optimisation.
Conclusion out of a test group of 1 is a great conclusion mate! The game runs 300v300 battles fine, but struggles on other parts, optimization is not good or bad by definition. Somehow your setup seems to create a problem, also doesn't point towards bad optimization.

Back
Top Bottom