Need More Info Big brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I no longer can assign big brother to any post. like quarter master or scout or anything. ? all my companions, husband and I can be assigned.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I uploaded the save. added a small issue with the stash in castle it asked me if I really wanted to discard the items. I say yes and it saves them. it should not ask anything. .. just close and save. and of course the brother issue. thank you for putting up with me.

I uploaded the save. added a small issue with the stash in castle it asked me if I really wanted to discard the items. I say yes and it saves them. it should not ask anything. .. just close and save. and of course the brother issue. thank you for putting up with me.
All of a sudden it started to work. but look at vid as it didnt work there. I did nothing special except get him from a town after we were beaten in a battle. but the stash issue still there. thanks

I posted it the other day I can do it again. ? just the stash in a castle tells me its going to delete the items I put it. but it dont.. just says that.

Back
Top Bottom