e1.6.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
The has been going on since 1.6 And now on 1.6.1 when you rescue him all his perks need to be assigned. It's not a huge issue just annoying and time wasting, and while your at it can we get a little more random skills instead of the same generic skills assigned
H5rwV.jpg

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
file uploaded traders.sav

Please don't change this lol. Can we actually have the option to assign perks for the many who are irritated by the auto-assigned perks? Just have both options.

Would be nice though if he and the other companions wouldn't have "outlandish" skill values that aren't backed up though.
I mean stuff like 100 skill value with 2 in the attribute and 0 focus points... Got that example from one of my current companions who has that combination for leadership.

Back
Top Bottom