In Progress Big Belly Glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
1.5.9e
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Kind of hard to explain so I've included a photo. This screenshot is from someone else who had the same issue on Reddit, but I haven't seen anyone submit a actual report yet. Also I noticed it's not listed as a known bug. Since the screenshot is from reddit idk if they were using any mods, but I was able to replicate the issue even after I removed mods and validated my files.
How to Reproduce: It seems to always be present, at least every time I've checked. It might triggered by removing armor, or opening character editor during a campaign though, not totally sure.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I do have cheats enabled via the config file, but this glitch appeared before I used any of the console command.
Scene Name Any menu that shows your character. I haven't noticed if the glitch persists in actual gameplay, but I did check the inventory screen at least.
Media
Link to screenshot
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6109
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: A320M-HDV
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

This still isn't resolved, makes my female characters unplayable. I've never downloaded a mod.

Just checked the issue internally, it is not marked as resolved. Not sure why I marked this as resolved in the thread. My bad.
The fix is under review at the moment, if everything goes well, the fix will be in the game with the future patches. (not the next one immediately tho, it is already in testing phase. probably the one after that)

Back
Top Bottom