(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

Should the Arena quest include:

• A fight with Titus Pullo to win the Rudius?

Votes: 69 18.8%
  • A slave execution

Votes: 71 19.3%
  • Animals

Votes: 78 21.3%
  • Player vs multiple Gladiators?

Votes: 73 19.9%
  • Fight against captured enemies of Rome? (ie: toss some barbs in the area to see how they fair)

Votes: 76 20.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmmmm... sounds brutal. I will check on it this week.

Since there are sooo many of them.. maybe I should make the lords killable and have less shock troops by replacing them with shirtless barbs. :smile:

SPQR said:
Hmmmmm... sounds brutal. I will check on it this week.

Since there are sooo many of them.. maybe I should make the lords killable and have less shock troops by replacing them with shirtless barbs. :smile:
i hate those rhodoks sergeants.. they knock all my troops down >_>

idied23 said:
ok stop this eh noobing thing back to forum(but really those soldiers are deadly >_>)

SPQR whats next you gonna fix/make
/edit we (me+roman)killed all factions(not really true.. we didn't killed the invasion troops)
Do the invasion troops have deserteurs?

MaC,

PM me a screen shot of the German Skins and I will take a look.

YEah..I will try an carve out some time this weekend to get some extra equip in including some greek items for Greek Mercs.

If anyone would like to help that is great... just understand the mod progress is slow. :smile:

SPQR said:
MaC,

PM me a screen shot of the German Skins and I will take a look.

YEah..I will try an carve out some time this weekend to get some extra equip in including some greek items for Greek Mercs.

If anyone would like to help that is great... just understand the mod progress is slow. :smile:
better slow then no work  :lol:
/edit nearly noone post something :eek:

Sorry gentlemen.. I have been in and out latley..

Hope to get some time to work on it soon enough.

Can we get 2 download links one with and one without the invasion? Just for now of course because once the invasion happens everything for me at least comes to a screeching halt as their massive medieval army roflstomps everything. Or can I just get told how to turn it off?

ah.. it was for testing purposes.. but I totally understand your thought process..

would you like me to set the invasion date to 200 days or so??

could you include that "recruit different troops in towns, cities and castles?"  castles = officer tree, villages = auxillia troops (aka slaves, etc), towns/cities = legionaries.  would icnrease the different troop types avalible, right?

Back
Top Bottom