The guys from Brytenwalda have been busy with a new game :smile:
You can try a demo

qTCrY.jpg

http://beyondmankind.brytenwaldastudios.com/

Last edited:
Ac4iV.jpg

I played this game half an hour, and these things made me give a break:

>low fps
>no mouse-raleted setting (its moving fast, not as i want)
>there is no flashlight(etc)(i couldnt find at inventory/on)

So, i will keep it side till update. At least, 2nd & 3rd should gone for me to finish game. Environment is dark & wild.

JvzMx.jpg

- Did you try lowering graphic settings? What are your 'specs'?
- I will have to investigate the mouse settings.
- You receive a flashlight early on. I think it's on key H or maybe L. Check the settings. Some guns also have a flashlight.
Inventory is the 'tab' key.

- Did you try lowering graphic settings? What are your 'specs'?
- I will have to investigate the mouse settings.
- You receive a flashlight early on. I think it's on key H or maybe L. Check the settings. Some guns also have a flashlight.
Inventory is the 'tab' key.
>I tried at lowest setting, but i think i didnt change resulation. I can try to decrease it too (if there is an option for it) .
8gm RAM, gtx950m GPU, i7 6700HQ CPU, on an old ssd, 6yo notebook.
>Alright.
>I checked control button list, couldnt see flashlight(or any light source) there. I also didn't see flashlight at TAB. I may miss. I'll check it.

Btw, i remember now.. Why can't i cook a raw meat? I didn't see a button for it either.

Cooking meat requires a campfire. There is a help button explaining how to make it, but basically you combine logs and matches (and perhaps lighter fluid). You can then select meat and cook it. You get much more energy from cooked meat.

Cooking meat requires a campfire. There is a help button explaining how to make it, but basically you combine logs and matches (and perhaps lighter fluid). You can then select meat and cook it. You get much more energy from cooked meat.

PxzCY.jpg

After the patch, i finished the game. I want to writenow before forgeting things, and including cooking.:
Inventory/equipment related things:

- I couldn't achieve to cook meat. There are many recipes, but they look complex. Maybe because it's language, but i definetly couldn't figure it out. So, crafting is not easy.
-At first levels, it says something like this: "u need logs to cook meat" etc, but there is no logs. Lol i tried to collect wood from non-destroctable trees/ wood pieces..
+ I saw many recipes/crafting mecs, and also functional/variable -inventory environment(screen)- at each level. It's good.
- I had to leave many stuffs behind, because my inventory capacity was full. That's so annoying.
- I'd like to decide pick up a food can or directly eat it. But, (if i'm not wrong) player directly picks them, OR directly uses the stuff. No decition amoung them.
-At one(or more) of the first levels' inventory screen; i saw the yellow lighting stuff was off unlike other different inventory screens.
- Thirsty level was reducing too fast even its easy run. I 1 or 2 times died of thirsty.
- Sometimes weapon looks totally black. There was no lighting on weapon while room has enough lighting.
- For a helmet or some weapons; it says " you cant take it. .... watching you " . But, he/she is not looking other sides. So, how can i get a thing where someone is NOT moving around ? I can't kill the watcher, either. Watcher is not moving, or dying. So, whats the point to say "you cant take it now, 'cause ... lookin " ?

Fps

- At 1280x1024(or 720), with low settings overall: I played between 30-53 fps. At first level, or some fighting areas at other levels; fps frequently droped to 6-15 fps. It was playable overall, but that drops were not expected as i run it in low specs.

Mouse sensivity

-/+ You can't set it in-game. And, you need to set it in main menu under the "camera movement?" section. After recent patch & setting, mouse movement speed was good.

Combat/Buubygy traps

-I couldn't properly shot to enemy soldiers. I felt like sometimes bullets were not reaching enemy because of i'm shooting close to door/building surface(but it was clear, and close aim. it shouldn't have prevent reaching bullet normally), or sometimes & somehow, it didn't give damage. Definetly, AI enemy didn't take damage where it must take at sometimes.
-At a place, i couldn't blast all mines by fire. Only, 1 of 5? mines blasted by fire. Others stayed as they are, even i try to destory them in different angles.. I also tried to trigger the rest of mines, and run before they exploded. Thanks to devs, i understand that they made the timer too short there.. As a last resort, i threw there grenade, and passed the coridor..

Language, Conversation & Skills/perks?

~I only one time unlocked ( when the game wanted me to open some ). And, i wanted to open skill/perk screen, and select desired ones, but i thought it should be better if i get many points before open larger skill trees.. So, i kept moving. At ~last hour, i thought i need to addjust them personaly, it was the time..But, idk. I skipped it each time i remember, and kept moving. So, i confess that i finished game without skill/perk selections. I think i can play the game 1 more time with turkish language support & skill/perk selections. Both are needed for better gameplay, and i skipped one, even there it is...
+Even the language is not turkish, i got it some. And, from what i get.. It was well thought of dialogues. Voiceovers were good, too
-There was some non-english words(at walls or conversation boxes etc) . Further incomprehension with zero understanding for me.. I would like to see meanings even their explanation is english.

Overall Gameplay Thoughts

I like some parts of the game, such as interesting story, rich conversations, rooms with suprizes, various inventory screens, end game statistics about how i played/what happened, crafting & ability options(even i didnt touch them much, they are available, and optional. it can be easier to use), space station/space.
I didn't like fps drops, infentory full error, hard-to-understand crafting mechanic/non-easy to find ability/perk screen(idk how efficent will be the perk i selected, i dont have thought for them rn), no turkish language support, enjoyable but short story(it was short yeah. i would like to see it as long as... hmm.. half life. ) , some damage problems on AI etc.

# A bit longer gameplay(more adventures/suprizes/goals/dialogs) with no bugs/easier usage of some systems; can make the game much better. It was a nice snack as it is rn.

Black weapon
FMt6D.jpg

... watching you. you cant..
833Sr.jpg

to out of the map
vx_sQ.jpg

on air
3embC.jpg

booby mines
pEzq2.jpg

killing ally soldier before conversation starts
TE-fd.jpg

focusing to wrong AI at conversation
Gxkb9.jpg

?
om_0O.jpg

some other SSs

8FKcn.jpg

mTqfv.jpg

To conclusion..
I loved spacestation & that scene.. I would like too see a sci-fi DLC at Bannerlord & see hope grow there.
39iGk.jpg

+This* may be another possible dlc's sign(VC - BL) ? Dunnow.
X0MMl.jpg

The End

That last poster has nothing to do with Bannerlord. Some of the devs are part of a Spanish reenactemnt group called Clan del Cuervo and this looks like an easter egg for that.

Back
Top Bottom