Native Fantasy Beyond Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

OoqRlWk.png

A storm makes its way over Calradia. Lords and Ladies of all factions are becoming unruly. Emperor Arenicos' rule is being challenged. Sturgians and Battanians, in pursuit of lusher lands are banding together. Khuzaits are hitting the borders of Calradia en-masse in their flight from the [insert generic geroia faction here]. Aserai send their most bloodthursty in aid for Arenicos and Vlandian families decide to elect a monarch for battle readiness in case of a Calradic war and against the threat of Balionic knights overseas. While Nordic warbands raid helpless villages, distant words of Honourable Samurai make their way into the world.
This is an age for adventurers.
-----
Roadmap:
Equal gender randomization to troops
Full worldbuilding (and perhaps shallowish waters to walk on until boats are available)
Implementing Warband locations + Non-modular and modular weapon + Armor set

Testing phase
Adding boat mesh for traveling over the sea
Adding naval combat + two locations for each overseas region

Testing phase
Adding all factions, all gear and all locations
Implementing magic?
bOK1gRn.jpg
This mod's aim will be to expand on the native module will quality improvements, more locations, items and perhaps magic, while probably staying true to the core gameplay.

Remaining checklist for map:
Zendar - free city-state in Northern Calradia
Jayek - village (or town) in Northern Calradia
Charnye - Vaegir location, probably a village or town
Chalbek Mountains are landmark in Northern Calradia
+
Suno and
Everything from Warband

Factions:
Nord thanedoms - Jumne
Native American-like tribes and SE-Asian factions in Geroia
African-like tribes in Siri
Knights and foreign Samurai in Balion
Latin-American factions in Lokti
?Undead

?Magic:
I just really like magic.Therefore, stuff like enchantent blades, fire spells instead of throwable bombs might become a thing, while trying to preserve as much of the native gameplay as possible. It is not supposed to be overpowered or anything, but instead be an alternative look of already existing weaponry.​

Last edited:
Beyond Calradia

A storm makes its way over Calradia. Lords and Ladies of all factions are becoming unruly. Emperor Arenicos' rule is being challenged. Sturgians and Battanians, in pursuit of lusher lands are banding together. Khuzaits in mass are hitting the borders of the Calradia in their flight from the Dragon Empire. Aserai send their most bloodthursty mercenaries in aid for Arenicos and Vlandian families decide to elect a monarch for battle readiness in case of a Calradic war and against the threat of Balionic knights overseas. While Nordic warbands raid helpless villages, distant words of honourable samurai make their way into the world.
This is an age for adventurers.
j9XEego.jpg
This mod's aim will be to expand on the native module will more locations, items and perhaps magic, while probably staying true to the core gameplay.
After reading the lore, these are of interest to me:

Locations (this color for places I thought of myself):
Balion - a land or perhaps a continent from which Vlandians originate from
Jumne - the ancestral home of the Nords, which is ruled by various thanedoms
Lokti - a place, could be a vast continent or a small village
Siri - a place beyond Calradia to the south
Geroia - a town outside of Calradia
Zendar - a free city-state in Northern Calradia
Jayek - a village (or town) in Northern Calradia
Charnye - a Vaegir location, probably a village or town
Chalbek Mountains are landmark in Northern Calradia
+
Everything from Warband

Factions:
Nord thanedoms - Jumne
Native American-like
African-like
Undead

Magic:
I just really like magic.Therefore, stuff like enchantent blades, fire spells instead of throwable bombs might become a thing, while trying to preserve as much of the native gameplay as possible. It is not supposed to be overpowered or anything, but instead be an alternative look of already existing weaponry.

-----
What actually will be in the mod:
TBA
About the lore for the Balion. i think that the vlandians were adventurers who separated from the Empire so are you changing some of the native lore of the native factions?

About the lore for the Balion. i think that the vlandians were adventurers who separated from the Empire so are you changing some of the native lore of the native factions?
I feel like I am adapting here.
I believe it is said in Bannerlord, that Vlandians have come from west overseas. They settled as mercenaries for the Empire before rebelling, right?
Whether they fled from the region or came in search of fame and fortune, I can't remember. To be honest, I am not even sure on this all, I would have to look it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom