In Progress Betting Fraud - Closing dialog hidden by loading screen graphics - 1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Octanoz

Regular
Summary: Wrapping up dialog after losing or winning a tournament is now covered by the loading screen graphics.
How to Reproduce: Begin Betting Fraud quest. Win or lose tournament. Loading screen graphics will stay up until you click a mouse button and then you're back in the settlement menu. I'm assuming the dialog is behind the graphics.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs: N/A

Well, thankfully it doesn't stop you from successfully completing it, all dialogue with choices take place before the tournaments but you do miss out on some of the flavour text.

Can confirm, accepted betting fraud and from then on any tournament I take part in during this quest line results in the loading screen staying permanently. I can still hear the city ambient audio and I also managed to blindly click in the dialogue that shows up afterwards to get through it and get back out of the loading screen.

Betting fraud when leaving the tournament, win or lose, the loading screen stays indefinitely, the same thing happens to me.

Hey there! Sorry that we couldn't get back to you sooner. We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix! I'll update this thread as soon as I hear more.

Back
Top Bottom