Better way of learning Map Names

Users who are viewing this thread

I personally have a really tough time knowing what the map's are even called, And it feels like their is 0 in game tools or anything to tell you the map name maybe adding a loading screen with the map name https://gyazo.com/40da204c5c5c69791cd1febd3fa91cd6 type of idea. Or even pressing tab just showing the map name. Idk what the solution is but their needs to be a place where the map you are currently on has its name displayed just to make it easier to learn the names of the maps.

The next patch will have loading screens in multiplayer that showcase the information of map along other useful info while you're loading.

I can remember Xauna but the other two, not a chance. I know now after looking them up they are called Town Outskirts and Trading Post but I have already forgotten which one is which.

giveing 2 maps town in their name doesnt really make them that recognisable. It would be easier to name towns according to their appearance.

like instead of trading post or trading town -> desert town
in town outskirts the city is too far to make it feel like outskirts, it feels more like a small village at this point

This would be very helpful.

The desert map needs a new name since "Trading Post" doesn't make you think of a mostly open desert map.
they could add more trade stuff in it, which would help. But ye the loading screen is nice hope the patch goes live aswell this week and not next century.

Back
Top Bottom