SP - General Better perks for [Two handed Weapons] (instead of current ones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Many perks at the moment feels so weak and non rewarding for player (lvling is hard , and when i am wasting like 1 hr to gain 1 lvl after lvl 15 its kinda non rewarding at all to get a perk for +10 garrison in castle or +2% damage....)
So here are some of my suggestion to how perks could be changed for a more rewarded way that player can actually feel that he is progressing with each level.
  • [Two Handed]
    • Tier 1 perks good.
    • Tier 2 perks are useless (why is there even garrsion size in Two handed perks?) Suggestion Replace
      [Top perk from Garrison size +10 to Two Handed attack damage +2%]
      [Bottom perk from Garrison wages reduced by 5% to +7 health points.]
      (Main idea is to divide two handed perks to two types of combo -Two handed Sword/Berserk Axe)
    • Tier 3 perk (again useless - the % speed of the weapon is meh...) Suggestion replace
      [Top perk from Power basher to +3% attack speed with Two handed Swords.]
      [Bottom perk from Speed baher to Hard skin (reduce pierce damage on player by 10%).]
    • Tier 4 perk (again riding speed and morale lose in two handed category.... (need to be replaced to more sutable perks)
      [Top perk from Notorious basher to Master in arms (10% to cut through shields).]
      [Bottom perk from Quick Plunder to Skull crusher (deal 15% more damage if there are more then 1 enemy in line of attack.]
    • Tier 5 perk (Multi hit is a good perk)
      [Top perk Multi hit is good - no need to replace]
      [Bottom perk from Cut damage to Berserker rage (5% to block a succesuful enemy attack).]
    • Tier 6 perk
      [Top perk Shield braker is good - could add more damage to shield combined with perk that i used above]
      [Bottom perk Eviscerator to Axe master (15% more damage if only 1 two handed axe is equiped ).]
    • Tier 7 perk (again perks that give more damage when on horse. are meh for two handed)(Inspiring leader(should be in leadership not in twohanded)
      [Top perk Mounted two handed to Enchanted attack (20% to crush through enemy blocks]
      [Bottom perk Berseker(Speed bonus..) to Shield destroyer (50% to instantly destroy enemy shield]
    • Tier 8 perk (Legendary two handed is a weak bonus in such late game lvl)
      [Top perk From Legendary two handed(-1 morale to enemy) to Legendary Sword (+20 damage when wielding two handed sword)]
      [Bottom perk From Inspiring Leader to Unpenetrable (player gain 40% not to be canceled by enemy attack) (i am talking about when enemy hit and our animation resets)
    • Tier 9 perk
      [Top perk Horse slaughter is good (but damage could be improved to 60%]
      [Bottom perk Vandal could be good if damage increased from 40% to 200%]
    • Tier 10 perk (Dominator weak perk for lvl 10 perk)
      [Top perk Dominator(i already provided an alternative above) replaced with Deflect arrows(that is at lvl 11 perk)]
      [Bottom perk Knock down is good - no need to replace]
    • Tier 11 perk
      [Top perk Two handed mastery is good(Every skill point above 200 grants 0.2% speed increase and 0.5% damage increase - no need to replace]
      [Bottom perk Deflect arrows(moved above) to Dwell (Every skill point above 200 grants player 1.75% bonus health]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom