Better Missions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bearhugger

Sergeant at Arms
Old Guard
I find some missions very boring (like "gather cattle" or "train x units"), is there any mod that has unique missions? perhaps like those in "The Last Days"?

It's not that I don't like the game. The game is great. It's just that I want more enjoyment out of the missions...
A story perhaps? New version of Storymod...
So many possibilities for modders

Bearhugger said:
It's not that I don't like the game. The game is great. It's just that I want more enjoyment out of the missions...
A story perhaps? New version of Storymod...
So many possibilities for modders

Yeah I understand where you coming from. I'm just letting you know that these things happen when a game has a small dev team.

Something else about those missions: could someone (someoen more skilled then I am when it comes to creating mods) PLEASE do something about the fact that you are sometimes sent to get a murderer who is probably hiding in a village that is actually looted?

Not all of them are boring. Most of them are interesting the first 100 times :neutral:

I like the "Capture the spy and his goon master" quest.

Once I can beat lords I rarely ever do quests so I don't have problem with that one. And as I have often more than ten lords and kings "stored" in castles I guess that wouldn't be problem even if I got to do that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom