• Let's just keep the wives part

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Let's just keep the question of the thugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't support anything

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe that it must be the choice of the player to marry, being thus allowed every single woman in the game to receive a marriage proposal and the nobles would bring privileges while companions and npcs of the city would give other smaller buffs.
As for the question of bandits, I think we should leave the gameplay as a more immersive criminal and be able to associate with loooters, sea raiders or any other type of bandit in this way, guaranteeing not to be attacked by their "comrades" and having access to specific criminal troops. I also think that bandits could take castles if it was very poorly protected

Bandits attack villagers on the way to sell resources. Unless you mean easier/less as better bandits.

Why on earth did you put these two radically different subjects in 1 poll ?

Both ideas have some merit, think there is a mod for the marriage one already but bringing it to vanilla with different buffs would be nice. I do like the bandit lord idea but to make that work you would have to be an enemy of every faction which could be tricky trying to hold on to your lands.

as for bandits go to nexusmods and check "Scum&Villany" mod
You get full custom set spawns of entirely new bandits with full upgrade trees available.
Also, you get new hideout types like "Pirate cove" or "slave market" where you can buy bandits (or pirates!) trade on black market and more.

I hope devs would some day implement something similar instead of barebone "bandit system" we have on vanilla

Something like PoP - where various rebels get a bit too strong / trigger event and so form and army and cause chaos until taken down by a major faction? Sounds fun but I would think will prob end up confined to mods. Imagine the OP of a forest bandit army in the field machine gunning everything in sight!
Marriage idea great - as long as the commoners don't end up with that -150XP bug like the ones that get created through the daughter rescue quest.

Something like PoP - where various rebels get a bit too strong / trigger event and so form and army and cause chaos until taken down by a major faction?

It already exists, Mod is called "calradia at war (customspawns)" and does exactly that and more. So you get random events (like peasant rebellion ) and also it adds additional bandit/neutral lords (like manhunters that spawn when bandit count gets too excessive to control them)

Back
Top Bottom