Betrayed by cavalry?

Users who are viewing this thread

chepox2004

Recruit
having a big battle against khuzait 1000 v 1000 we are winning ,at the middle stage of the battle suddenly all my cavalry flee from the battlefield (about 150 cavalry troops including my brother) just flee from the battlefield , ?? whe supose to have high morale or at least not low, but they just go to the map borders and bye bye . why this happen ? , btw we barely win at the end with my x bows tired and figthing melee

Maybe they had a lot of casuelties and their morale lowered so much thet they run away? (I think all formations got their separate morale and it is possible to break morale of one of them without having whole army retreating).
Or maybe you ordered them to retreat by mistake?

ok, but the order retreat make them to retreat the core of the battlefield and they wait aside 4 orders , but in this case they (all 150 aprox) flee the battlefield like a routing enemy ( going off limits of the map and them appear as routed when you press tab )

Nope - retreat means retreat from the battlefield - at least it worked like that last time I was using it... (usefull at the start of the game to get prisoners from weak enemies instead of killing them)

It gotta believe that you mistakenly ordered them to retreat because I've got over 1K hours in this game and I can't ever remember cav retreating. In fact they usually the last units on the field in a battle.

i think i usually order retreat in battles , and i just realize now that they actually flee from the battlefield , the cavalry must have be close to the map borders and quickly retreat, but from my point of view was demoralizing , i felt like william wallace on braveheart when cavalry suddenly say bye bye :lol:

i think i usually order retreat in battles , and i just realize now that they actually flee from the battlefield , the cavalry must have be close to the map borders and quickly retreat, but from my point of view was demoralizing , i felt like william wallace on braveheart when cavalry suddenly say bye bye :lol:

Robert da Bruce....the basterhd..

ok, but the order retreat make them to retreat the core of the battlefield and they wait aside 4 orders , but in this case they (all 150 aprox) flee the battlefield like a routing enemy ( going off limits of the map and them appear as routed when you press tab )
Yeah they will head for the nearest border and count as routed.

Back
Top Bottom