MP Musket Era Beta's Shack Retired

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned from Duuring on the FSE forum that it wasn't until the 100 Days Campaign that the Lancier Rouges adopted a Polish squadron. So, there were Polish cavalrymen in the Red Lancers.

Please note that in 1815 the 'Red lancers' weren't the official 2eme lancers Lancier Rouge anymore. They were simply 'the' Chevaux-legere lanciers de la garde', which included the Elba Squadron.

So no, the 2eme Regiment Chevaux-Legere Lanciers de la Garde Imperiale 'Lanciers Rouge' never had Polish troopers.

There was a a 3eme Lanciers which was apparently raised in Russia from Lithuanian volunteers. They had the uniform of Polish lancers of the line, if I recall correctly.

You're mixed up again. The Escadron de Lithuanian Tartares were attached to the 3e Regiment de Chevau-Legers-Lanciers in 1812, then in 1813 they were amalgamated into the 3e Regiment de Eclaireurs, not the 3e Lanciers.

Vicccard said:
'the' Chevaux-legere lanciers de la garde

the 2eme Regiment Chevaux-Legere Lanciers de la Garde Imperiale 'Lanciers Rouge'

Chevaux-Legers *

Learn your pepernoten

What is it with French people and doing everything the other way?

I'm pretty sure normal people correct with '*Correction' instead of 'Correction*'.

König said:
Bluehawk said:
I've never seen anyone use an asterisk in front of the word.
I take it you don't spend much time on the internet? It's quite common...

I take it you don't. I have never seen someone put an asterisk in front of a word either. I put the asterisk correction at the end of the word or phrase I am correcting.

kpetschulat said:
König said:
Bluehawk said:

I take it you don't. I have never seen someone put an asterisk in front of a word either. I put the asterisk correction at the end of the word or phrase I am correcting.
I put it in front, and I know several other people that do as well. As I'm sure you do, in regards to putting it behind. So, shall we agree to disagree, and to get back on topic?

Beta, when do you think the Red Lancers skin will be released?

König said:
kpetschulat said:
König said:
Bluehawk said:

I put it in front, and I know several other people that do as well. As I'm sure you do, in regards to putting it behind. So, shall we agree to disagree, and to get back on topic?

Beta, when do you think the Red Lancers skin will be released?

I think the Red Lancers are for La Belle Alliance. Maybwe      Maybe*  :grin: :grin:

That would certainly be nice (in some ways). As I'd hate to have to choose between having Red Lancers or Polish Lancers.  :???:

Its for both. But i want to see what you guys think about it. Sadly im having probs, since the rankers hat (polish lancer hat) is being used by the sargeant as well... So it wouldnt be historically accratw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom