MP Musket Era Beta's Shack Retired

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoleons :wink:
Umh nah i was just trying to explain to them that the pants for the chausseurs a cheval were different in the period of 1812-1815 ofcourse you have explained that it 'changed around 1810

That said, I hope you'll have the option to have one or the other when you release, having seen what the 1812 and pre-1812 pants look like with Osprey, I think that'd be cool.

He can't have selectable pants, lest it be considered a mod. However, he can have two versions in the .rar to select, but that's probably what you meant. :3

I can haz america?-kim jong un
Nah umh...
There will be 2 versions the early and late versions :3 cause i dont wan to waste such beauty of pants

358xesp.jpg
Tadaa I fixed some of the things on it.
I want to put the pic first so i know if its correct or not. You know to prevent me from going patches after patches.

BetaKnight said:
358xesp.jpg
I want to put the pic first so i know if its correct or not. You know to prevent me from going patches after patches.

These Polish Lancers are amazing.

What regiment do the Brunswickers replace? And also, when I download the Frei-Jagers, it gives other regiments the plume.

Baktech said:
BetaKnight said:
358xesp.jpg

They're not Polish... they were raised from Dutch hussars and later their ranks were refilled with Frenchmen. No Polish in the 2ème Régiment "Red Lancers"

WaffleBorn said:
Baktech said:
BetaKnight said:
358xesp.jpg

They're not Polish... they were raised from Dutch hussars and later their ranks were refilled with Frenchmen. No Polish in the 2ème Régiment "Red Lancers"

There actually is 2 Regiments of Polish.

Yes but the 2eme was not one of them, the Polish guard lancers were a completely different regiment.

kossak-wojciech-adalbert-von-1-polish-lancers-of-the-french-i-1135412.jpg

Redlancersb.jpg

WaffleBorn said:
Yes but the 2eme was not one of them, the Polish guard lancers were a completely different regiment.

kossak-wojciech-adalbert-von-1-polish-lancers-of-the-french-i-1135412.jpg

Redlancersb.jpg

Yes, but there was a few Polish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom