MP Musket Era Beta's Shack Retired

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd advise you not to dump the Brit marines, just covert them into Danish Marines or use them as a base for another nations Marine reskins for the Brits :smile:.

Guys, Since the time of the Republic, before the separation of Belgium. When 2 nations where united to fight a war against the enemy.
Lang leve Oranje!
I present the 8th Belgian Hussars!

It will replace Brittain. Unit replaced: Blue Dragoons.
Have fun! and if there is any bug please do tell. (cause its still in progress of finishing).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ibm31k57p1udjus
BTW The trumpeteer could not be made to what it was supposed to be. sadly since it didnt have a separate uniform unlike france  :'( :'(

PS PICTURES ARE IN THE FRONT

THEY WERE DUTCH! NOT BELGIAN!

oh, and it doesn't appear to be working.

And I noticed something on the Infantry units - they had French cowskin packs, not the British ones.

Tadaa! Guys take a lookey
33mu1vp.jpg
Still work in progress. But its coming along nicely! And Btw there are sigs in the front they look like this:
15meiz6.jpg

man i love the 8th hussars but could you please upload a version where they replace the light dragoons and not the blue horse guards ?
i love the skin and the regiment, heck my in game name is pavivier, commander of the 8th ! but being  a hussar regiment i absolutely despise heavy cav.
you also got the trumpeteer or bugler wrong and there is some clipping with the heavy cavalry gloves
Hussards08Belges_zps04eea63b.png

could you please be my total hero and change it ? the skin is so amazing and i can't wait for the army of the united Netherlands! 

i hope i'm not being to demanding here, heck i couldn't even change the in game music myself ,  I just really wanna cut down some french heavies as a belgian hussar !
on a litlle historical side note
highest casualty rate at waterloo (killed and wounded) : 1. (Belgian) 8th Hussar - 65 % casualties. These hussars fought with "insane gallantry" throughout the afternoon.

BetaKnight said:
Guys, Since the time of the Republic, before the separation of Belgium. When 2 nations where united to fight a war against the enemy.
Lang leve Oranje!
I present the 8th Belgian Hussars!

It will replace Brittain. Unit replaced: Blue Dragoons.
Have fun! and if there is any bug please do tell. (cause its still in progress of finishing).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ibm31k57p1udjus
BTW The trumpeteer could not be made to what it was supposed to be. sadly since it didnt have a separate uniform unlike france  :'( :'(

PS PICTURES ARE IN THE FRONT
:wink: I can try to switch it to dragoons the only thing is that it'd be weird to see a hussar having carbines

I can try to switch it to dragoons the only thing is that it'd be weird to see a hussar having carbines

ooooh thank you so much if you do this  !
oh and most cav units had carbines or other firearms especially the skirmisher units unfortunately they aren't added in game because most cavalry units lost them over the course of a campaign or threw them away in a melee but cavalry regiments other than dragoons did have them (on paper).
source:http://www.napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/cavalry_tactics.html
i also got  a picture of the 8th with carbines:
8thHussarfulldress_zps42eaadf8.jpg

Riding with full gear is uncomfortable, walking is almost impossible. Take my word for it.
He's just reorganizing his stuff.  :mrgreen:

Hussars were supposed to be armed with firearms, just like the light dragoons. Only the Carabineer units, whose sole purpose was to smash the enemy into smithereens, didn't sport them.

That's for Dutch units. In the French army, all cavarly was suppose to be armed with carbines and pistols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom