Beta versions with epic games

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr_Morrisson

Recruit
I am aware that you can't use older versions on epic games. And their are no moddig tools there. Did i make a mistake by buying it there? Or is it coming later. I mostly need to tje older version option to play mods. And i kinda feel ripped-off since i bought it for a huge part for the mods. And i can't buy it again on steam.

You won´t get the older versions on Epic and I don´t think that TW will change this.

But of course you´ll get the final version with all features when the game leaves EA. The final version should be released in Q2/2022, at least that was the last information from TW.

You won´t get the older versions on Epic and I don´t think that TW will change this.

But of course you´ll get the final version with all features when the game leaves EA. The final version should be released in Q2/2022, at least that was the last information from TW.
Oh okay. So than most of the mods are on the right version? So i don't need to worry about them being on the right version. Or wil they still make changes jn code where the mods break

Oh okay. So than most of the mods are on the right version? So i don't need to worry about them being on the right version. Or wil they still make changes jn code where the mods break
You´ll always have issues with mods if a newer version of the game (updates) is released. We can only hope that TW keeps supporting the game after it´s released.

But you´ll have no disadvantages with the Epic Games version of the game when it´s fully released.

Last edited:
You´ll always have issues with mods if a newer version of the game (updates) is released. We can only that TW keeps supporting the game after it´s released.

But you´ll have no disadvantages with the Epic Games version of the game when it´s fully released.
Oh ok. Thanks for the information. I was so scared.

You´ll always have issues with mods if a newer version of the game (updates) is released. We can only hope that TW keeps supporting the game after it´s released.

Only disadvantage I can think of post release is if there is an update and he's running a heavily modded game he might have to wait for the mods to update to continue the save, where as on steam you can just keep using the same version that the mod works on.

Only disadvantage I can think of post release is if there is an update and he's running a heavily modded game he might have to wait for the mods to update to continue the save, where as on steam you can just keep using the same version that the mod works on.
Are you sure that we´ll be able to switch to old version after it´s released?

Only disadvantage I can think of post release is if there is an update and he's running a heavily modded game he might have to wait for the mods to update to continue the save, where as on steam you can just keep using the same version that the i
I can put auto update off. So i think i don't need to and i manually instal mods.

Back
Top Bottom