Resolved [Beta v1.1.0] gain -2147483638 relation with a friendly lord after rescue him from enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: gain -2147483638 relation with a friendly lord after rescue him from enemy
How to Reproduce:
1. attack an enemy who captured a friendly lord
2. win the battle
3. rescue the captured friendly lord

Have you used cheats and if so which:

Scene Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video):

GGe3uls.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I don't a save at this moment. Will upload one when I get a save before the issue happens.

I have also had this randomly twice, I don't know that they were specifically even rescues just where I should've gained and instead I ended up -100, Almost looks like whatever is going on is making it roll around to a absurd negative.

[Used google translate]

Ran into the same error, but I can attach the save file I had before the fight.
The target army for a bug is about 600 bodies.

Here is a link to the save file: [TRANSFERRED and DELETED]

Last edited:
[Used google translate]

For players:
You can use this console command to manually restore the reputation of those affected by this bug ->
campaign.change_hero_relation _COUNT_ADD_ _FULL_NAME_CHARACTER_WITH_SPACES_ON_ENGLISH_
example: campaign.change_hero_relation 200 Tsuban the Fatherless

You can find out the name of the characters for the console by switching the game to English.

For developers:
Why does the console command for adding reputation gain from the skill of the main character? XD

[Used google translate]

New addition to the bug: This time I defeated the enemy army and my captured companion was in it. When she was released, she automatically got -2000000 reputation and she just disappeared... According to the game encyclopedia, she died immediately after she was released.
How lovely, @#!$ =.=

Is there a console team for resurrection !?

The link does not work sadly. Can't download the save file.
You can upload your save files to us.
More info can be found here.
The link works, I see from the logs that there were attempts to download, your download was blocked by your browser, as it blocks downloading files with strange file extensions and from little-known sources.

You need to right click on the link and choose "save as" and the download process will be implemented but paused due to absence, but suspended due to a warning, but already with a message and the ability to confirm your intentions for downloading... Something like this =)

And no offense, but according to your instructions, I still did not understand how to send you a save file ...

Just in case, I duplicated save here: https://dropmefiles.com/vaCJS

Last edited:
Any updates? I keep getting this throughout my run. In my last battle I freed 3 different lords and got max negative rep as in OP's images. I have gotten this loads of times during my run and have needed to avoid battles to not get max neg rep.

Edit: I'm also playing v1.1.0 Beta branch.
Edit2: I got a save file where it can be reproduced, if wanted.

Last edited:
[Used google translate]

Good day. You have released patch 1.1.0, and yet you have not fixed such a critical bug as this one and some others. I don't want to denigrate you, but what were you thinking!?

You have only from this bug the companions of the protagonist die in batches.

I'm still having this issue, and in an ironman save, so loading it back would get rid of a couple hours of progress. I don't mind as its only one minor clan with no real influence, but its totally halted my ability to do battle with anyone with a lord prisoner, which is a major issue.

I had a similar problem but in my case I think I was assisting the negative relation-affected lords in battle rather than rescuing them. They might have been 100 relations before it happened, but I don't know that. Submitted a ticket with my save file and linked this thread.

I am getting the same issue

Every lord in the Battanian faction - that I am a liege of - has -99 relations with me. This includes lords I haven't even met yet.

Back
Top Bottom