Beta update

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
Hello all,

It seems there is currently a minor update (hotfix e161 and beta hotfix e162) dated from 16.09.2021 and including perk changes, I see that on the steam page; but it looks like the game won't update.

Do I miss something or is it just an advertisement for the next update? I'm playing the beta 1.6.2.
Is the update to be manually triggered and how?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, if it is from 16.09 probably steam already downloaded it, otherwise u can close your steam and open again, that will trigger any pending update immediately to download...

Hi, if it is from 16.09 probably steam already downloaded it, otherwise u can close your steam and open again, that will trigger any pending update immediately to download...
I tried that but Steam doesn't offer any update. Thanks though :smile:

What is the build number in the lower left corner of the launch menu? The latest is e1.6.2.282656.

Spoke a few minutes too soon. 1.6.3beta is out. Opt in to that and you should be all set.

Last edited:
Also, Steam is worse than TW, they are useless, their imposed application doesn't work properly. Imagine that sometimes you cannot play solo games, just because you do not have an internet connexion, Steam is just a bunch of looters, unable of anything, and taking money upon games they didn't make.

What is the build number in the lower left corner of the launch menu? The latest is e1.6.2.282656.

Spoke a few minutes too soon. 1.6.3beta is out. Opt in to that and you should be all set.
Never I could get the update I was speaking about, neither by closing/launching Steam, proof of their unablility to the few they should be able to :smile:

They are parasites... but I knew that when I saw them come anyway.
Nowadays, the more you are UNABLE TO, the more money you are able to make :smile:

The number is OK.
I have seen myself not able to launch Skyrim because no internet and thaks to Steam, just, Skyrim is an offline game, seek for the mistake...

Back
Top Bottom