beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for info.

Does anyone know at what time the game will be released to buy and dln? Will it be possible to pre dln?
I imagine since theres no preorder a pre download wont be happening either

beta.taleworlds.com

For those of you that have applied to take part in the beta through the link above: we will start to distribute keys next week. Keys will be sent out in waves, so if you don't get a key within the next couple of weeks, don't panic, more will be sent out over time!

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
hi you said text me if you dont have early acces key.
ı want this key ı need play this game for thees days .

You open steam, on the bottom left corner is a button "add a game".
There you press "Activate a product on Steam" and enter your key.
The game should then be in your libary.

I also got an additional one because of the new key wave. If anyone still needs one send me a message
Edit: Key taken by
NastySherpa
Thank you,

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
I've been a member since 2017 and if I knew you where giving out more keys I would have converse with you long before now. Been watching this game for years, and played the earlier ones just as long. Mont and Blade is like wine, it gets only better with age. So if your willing I'll take a key Sir.

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Is it still possible to test the beta? Then I would appreciate a key.

I’ve been a member since 2011!
Spare me a key? I can’t wait to get my hands on bannerlord!

All hail Callum for his dedication on giving an opportunity for all the dedicated members to dive into Beta, if only for a bit, but we must not forget the mastermind behind our favourite franchise!
Reached the status of royalty among the gamers, let us all take a moment and bend the knee.

7AziM.jpg

Last edited:
I assume the offer is over, Ive played bannerlord on console and pc and been a member of the forum since 2017and got no response, so I assume with the ea being so close the open beta is done

We won't be sending any more keys out now. Everyone that wrote a mail to me up until this point requesting a key has been sent one, please check your conversation for the key.

If you missed out, I'm sorry about that. You could try one of these keys below and see if you have any luck.

R26HH-ZW5FI-AFWCP
6DYQ6-WWIFC-INYLF
TGR58-9VGMW-26KLI
AMWRN-LZRHY-DTWLQ
6XWRJ-3D5H5-MCP64
M4X5L-P6AY8-VEG7P
QADJ8-BDZT9-BJNYT
Z79LA-KCEMN-P9DD5
CYAAI-W0QD4-AH3IB
TZFT6-HR9Q4-GTBYJ
RGM8K-NNG4X-K23Z2
TCKF8-T5K6C-LHGK6