beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost funny how many waves I've missed now ? Well would be if im not losing my job and going mad in isolation ☹ Could someone quote me when they get a key reply in a conversation with Callum so i know when hes doing them? I sent mine less than 1 hour after he posted it ?

b21.png

Almost funny how many waves I've missed now ? Well would be if im not losing my job and going mad in isolation ☹ Could someone quote me when they get a key reply in a conversation with Callum so i know when hes doing them? I sent mine less than 1 hour after he posted it ?

You should check your email, he won't reply on the conversation.

Hello fellow testers,

Look's like I'm somewhat in the last wave of invites, but it's sure good to be onboard. Looking forward to test the game with all of you!

Apparently I was both in the last wave and one of those who wrote to Callum and qualified, didn't receive a key in months and now two the same day ? whoever is still without one pm me and I'll send it to you! Fastest one wins, of course
Edit: someone won already

Alriiight! Well, I've tried Skirmish mode a couple of times now since. Got beta key today, and I have to say that it's friggin awesome :smile:
A question did you receive the key today from the developers or someone else gave it to you?
I ask because if the devs sent it i can still hope ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom