beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to make this forum account because I lost access to my old email, but I own MB: Warband, MB: Fire and Sword, and I bought Viking Conquest Reforged and Napoleonic Wars. I totally understand if you cannot give me a key, and I am patient enough. Just a shot in the dark.

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Sent the sign-up form a few months ago and I'm still waiting for the key. Can I get it, please?

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Would really love it, I need to work on my thesis aswell but I can always postpone it ?

Already playing the beta and it's amazing, however in our small group of friends only didn't get key, if you could get an extra one for me, that would be amazing.

Thanks anyway!

I've been a member of the forum since 2012 and have not been one of the lucky few to recieve a beta key. Warband is one of my favorite games of all time and to this day I have the most hours in it compared to any other game.

Hallo, i'm a looong time forum member, but no luck with beta application...
Could i get a chance of trying it, please?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom