beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Can you kindly remind me when did Beta start? I think I joined before the Beta so could I maybe get a beta key :smile:?

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
I'm not a long time forum member but I've been waiting for months for a beta key and still no luck so far, if you could give send me a key I would appreciate it so much Callum ?, if you can't well I will just wait for 31.03.20 ?.
Can't wait to finally play this game for the very first time ?.
Thank You! ?

This would be a blessing if so! I think 2012 is well before the beta :smile:

I tried to send him a message, we'll see! I lurked around the forum for a year or so before signing up in June, hope it's enough!
Can't wait to finally remove from my wish list bannerlord and put it in my library, it's been there since 2016

I'm not a long time forum member but I've been waiting for months for a beta key and still no luck so far, if you could give send me a key I would appreciate it so much Callum ?, if you can't well I will just wait for 31.03.20 ?.
Can't wait to finally play this game for the very first time ?.
Thank You! ?
You get none because you used too many emojis!

Yeah man I still haven't had a go

Long Time forum user just don't post much that would love to get my hands on Bannerlord Applied for the beta forever ago but still have yet to get a key. Thanks

Oh my, I sent a message to Callum few hours ago as a long time lurker.
And now I just got an Email saying that I was awarded with a new badge: Old Guard

Is it really happening?! Will we get access to the beta?! The suspense..

Ive had this account for a long time but literally just to check on mods or download them from the source. So I wouldnt call my self an active forum member, And when you say from the start of this beta do you mean since announcement or release of beta testing? This account i think i made in 2017 ish, and my original account in 2012, both after announcement of the teaser. Either way if i dont qualify or if other people need it more, nbd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom