beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I didn't know about the beta until today when I decided to check on some bannerlord news. I just wanted to know if beta keys are still being given away. I really wanna try the game. Thanks

We just sent out another batch of keys. Some have been sent to people who registered as Oceania region. Just as a heads-up, we don't currently have servers there, the nearest ones will be in East Asia.

We just sent out another batch of keys. Some have been sent to people who registered as Oceania region. Just as a heads-up, we don't currently have servers there, the nearest ones will be in East Asia.

Great news! I hope there will be Oceanic servers... but East Asia servers have been OK so far.. 90-120 ping usually. Not the best but good enough to test (And it opens up a bigger player base which is great!).

To be honest, almost every Chinese who registered has recieve the key, Chinese players always want more key, but you just send them in the last month........:sad:

Thank you!

After seven months, I was finally able to return to my own server (because there was no one in CN / East Asia before).

I spent 300+ hours in Europe, using 150ms Ping, Now I feel free. Thank you very much!

People around me say they have received activation codes, many of which were applied six months ago, so I'm sure CN / East Asia will be active.

Great news! I hope there will be Oceanic servers... but East Asia servers have been OK so far.. 90-120 ping usually. Not the best but good enough to test (And it opens up a bigger player base which is great!).
Lucky you. I get 190 at lowest to the Asian servers, and my internet connection isn't even bad.

Yeah SEA is a weird and wild maze of poor telecommunications infrastructure. I typically get the same ping connecting to China as I'd connect to USE, despite it being about three times as far away.

Great to actually get the key. I was pretty prepared to just wait until the end of the month at this point anyway, but I sure as hell ain't gonna say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom