beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to get to play this! I truly do hope that the early access is released early March and not on for e.g. the 30th
But whatever happens I will be getting this game.

I registered for a key, but I am not worried about getting one. Hopefully -as others have mentioned- the EA date is in early March as opposed to late.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for my friends with spare keys I would also be left without a key.

It feels like a real slap in the mouth to have followed the game series for so long (since M&B original was in it's beta) and not have recieved a key invite. Christ.

Guys stop making it personal. They can't send the keys everybody because a lot of us doesn't know what a beta is. Actually a lot of people who don't know what a beta is got the key and they are throwing **** at the game here and there.
They needed people who can give feedbacks. Stop making it personal and crying. All of us are TW fans. All of us followed the devolepment. You are not going to get a key because you are the best fan on the world.
I'm actually laureate at Game Development little dude, that didn't make me get a key did it? =)
This Beta they've done is way more leaned towards marketing than it is to testing, else they'd have had hand-picked who'd get the keys...

PS: I've seen Kinguin ads at Facebook trying to sell Beta keys... Talk about borderline illegal practice....

beta.taleworlds.com

For those of you that have applied to take part in the beta through the link above: we will start to distribute keys next week. Keys will be sent out in waves, so if you don't get a key within the next couple of weeks, don't panic, more will be sent out over time!

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Excellent !! I have been looking forward to this for a few years !!

Dear developers, I may ask a strange question, but what will happen to the beta test launcher after EA is released and will the beta test participants have access to the single player? I also want to thank you as a resident of Russia for the official support of the Russian language in the game.

Dear developers, I may ask a strange question, but what will happen to the beta test launcher after EA is released and will the beta test participants have access to the single player? I also want to thank you as a resident of Russia for the official support of the Russian language in the game.
I'm not a developer but my opinion is that we wont gain access to single player as beta participants and will have to purchase early access. Sorry I cant be of more help.

So if i correctly understand we will pay 50e(seriously the price?) for what ? a better campaign with better graphism and physics and that's all ? no community server just the TW official server with 1 map on and no rotation on it until the full release , you try to make bannerlord the next dayZ or ???
7 years of developping/coding/etc... for that ? i know that making a game from nothing is hard but come on we loves the job you have done on warband and we really want to know when you are going to gives server files : a little time after the game is released in EA or like you said until the the end of the EA?

In regards to the beta participants having access to the EA game, it's been stated that beta access will not roll over into EA. Everyone will need to buy the game, which is right.

TW delayed the game for too long and thus the community putting too much pressure on them because they are waiting for a perfect game. Bannerlord is going to be really good but I am afraid it is going to get bad critics

I'm actually laureate at Game Development little dude, that didn't make me get a key did it? =)
This Beta they've done is way more leaned towards marketing than it is to testing, else they'd have had hand-picked who'd get the keys...
Totally agree there, I'm a wannabe writer, a linguist and literary critic - very fit to analyse Bannerlord -, I've registered for a beta on the day the beta registry opened and here I am, complaining endlessly and vaguely on an unimportant page, on a [now] unimportant thread, hoping and almost praying to not have any more problems and try to save enough money to buy my way into the actual beta phase of the game (early access).

And I've laughed way too many times on people thinking "oh, it's gonna be early to mid-march...", HAH! Yeah, right. Like 2012's announcement wasn't enough of a hint.

Not angry, just really not willing to get hyped into it again, I can't afford this. And a bit disappointed - it is early access, and early access is on the same realm as the devil, marketeers and lawyers for me.

Totally agree there, I'm a wannabe writer, a linguist and literary critic - very fit to analyse Bannerlord -, I've registered for a beta on the day the beta registry opened and here I am, complaining endlessly and vaguely on an unimportant page, on a [now] unimportant thread, hoping and almost praying to not have any more problems and try to save enough money to buy my way into the actual beta phase of the game (early access).

And I've laughed way too many times on people thinking "oh, it's gonna be early to mid-march...", HAH! Yeah, right. Like 2012's announcement wasn't enough of a hint.

Not angry, just really not willing to get hyped into it again, I can't afford this. And a bit disappointed - it is early access, and early access is on the same realm as the devil, marketeers and lawyers for me.
yep, no hype from me neither. At any rate, the game is at the doorstep, soon we'll know if the massive amount development of time is justified or not.

hi there, I have finished that form last Saturday. Unfortunately, I thought I make something wrong when I sign that form. But now I have signed up the beta again. I can not wait to play Mount&Blade and I am really a big fan of this game. Please give me an opportunity to play that !! Thank you !!!:smile::grin:

hi there, I have finished that form last Saturday. Unfortunately, I thought I make something wrong when I sign that form. But now I have signed up the beta again. I can not wait to play Mount&Blade and I am really a big fan of this game. Please give me an opportunity to play that !! Thank you !!!:smile::grin:
I don't think they'll send another beta key wave . But let's not lose hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom