beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leader_Kenway said:
Talking to some friends and one of them who has a very high-end PC got an invite... and also another guy who has Windows 7 OS got one... what the frick, Taleworlds

Well the requirements stated in the email say you need Windows 10, so sadly Win 7 won't do him much good.

I too got an invite. Not sure if it will be playable though, given that the minimum GPU required is a GTX 760 and I have the GTX 660. Well, I will find out tomorrow.

Leader_Kenway said:
Talking to some friends and one of them who has a very high-end PC got an invite... and also another guy who has Windows 7 OS got one... what the frick, Taleworlds

To be fair they never asked what OS you have, so they have no way of knowing

Just got a key and downloading from Steam now. Been a M&B fan since the olden days when you bought the Beta directly from Taleworlds.

Nemo91 said:
Captain Obvious said:
If you don't get a key this week, don't be disheartened! There will be more chances to get a key  :smile:
After 8 years of waiting, having to wait even more doesn't make me feel heartened.
Exactly, I think we at least deserve an email informing us that we are not qualified or whatever!

MetalMongol said:
Nemo91 said:
Captain Obvious said:
If you don't get a key this week, don't be disheartened! There will be more chances to get a key  :smile:
After 8 years of waiting, having to wait even more doesn't make me feel heartened.
Exactly, I think we at least deserve an email informing us that we are not qualified or whatever!
They invite different applicants at different waves. This way they can focus on certain dev issues during beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom