beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tormatun said:
omg i love the haters who spit what i wrote but not every single recruit who intend to sign this forum after 2019 cant be old players like you all said.. some was lucky to get know someone who can give them a key. and played the beta only for 2hours or such then left. You all missing the point of a beta process they should give the keys people who gave their time most and ask them how does it feel to you.. right ? Its also better for newbies, when the game lunch we (i mean expert warband players) tell the bugs and how the game feels compare to warband with that data devs change/fix/improve it they will play a better game not buggy only one map 5v5 fight ****.. so it will preclude game is not that good shouters

ALSO  YES I AM AN EXPERT WARBAND PLAYER DEAL WITH IT

6d5e1dee48f830c24306e49de2c11f8e.jpg

Younes123 said:
Callum mentioned in the dev blog that it would be according to specific groups they would pick players, so i'd say its not a random lottery but more of a hand picked kind of thing. So there might be a few weeks where players who are involved in the community would get a preference over normal players because its what taleworlds decided to be fitting.

It's been 8 years have you haven't learnt a thing!

7bf5e5e28052b2166fb0dc4dce8a137f.png

Taleworlds is as unresponsive as i would expect, it will probably be send  out during next dev blog l, unless they stop being out of touch with their  community again

RKStranger said:
So up to this point, no keys have been released based on the beta application page yet?
I think it's safe to say no one has received a key from the beta.talworlds site. And if they have, they have yet to post anywhere about it.

We delayed sending out the first batch of keys while we got up to speed again after gamescom. We will be sending out the first wave soon enough, with more to follow after that.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We delayed sending out the first batch of keys while we got up to speed again after gamescom. We will be sending out the first wave soon enough, with more to follow after that.

So should I keep updating my email every hour or can I relax for a few days?

Well, soon IS his tm
But all jokes aside, i understand Callum preety well, having 5 years of high education in marketing, 3 of which in social media marketing, as well as masters on the subject (social media impact on consumer behaviour).

It's tough stuff, look at just us, hyienas, ready to rip him apart for his careful choice of words !  :grin:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
You can stop refreshing your inbox, I will post an update here every time a batch goes out.  :wink:

Thank you Callum :smile:
That piece of information will keep me calm for a while, now I'm just gonna update the forums every hour ?

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
You can stop refreshing your inbox, I will post an update here every time a batch goes out.  :wink:

Those of us refreshing our TaleWorlds Forum private message inboxes while waiting for replies on very pressing issues need not follow this advice?  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom