beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Score! - Der Game-Talk said:
Hey everyone! Since everybody seems pretty tense about the Beta invites, I'll try to cheer some of you up - 2 people to be exact.
I got two keys left from gamescom (my colleagues apparently don't want to partake, so I'll just raffle them right here). Shoot me a private message, in an hour or two I'll randomly draw two winners, each winner get's one key.
Good luck!

PS: Dear mods, I hope that's allowed. If not, just delete my reply.

EDIT: Of course, only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted, yet one entry will remain eligible for getting drawn. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Apparently, after 20 messages, the inbox gets shut down because of the amount of messages received. If the issue isn't resolved until 10 p.m. GMT+1, the giveaway will be concluded tomorrow!

thank you for such a giveaway count me in sir!

Hey everyone! Since everybody seems pretty tense about the Beta invites, I'll try to cheer some of you up - 2 people to be exact.
I got two keys left from gamescom (my colleagues apparently don't want to partake, so I'll just raffle them right here). Shoot me a private message, in an hour or two I'll randomly draw two winners, each winner get's one key.
Good luck!

EDIT: Of course, only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted, yet one entry will remain eligible for getting drawn. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Apparently, after 20 messages, the inbox gets shut down because of the amount of messages received. If the issue isn't resolved until 10 p.m. GMT+1, the giveaway will be concluded tomorrow!
count me and thanks for the giveaway.

Good luck!

tried to PM you but your inbox was blocked... Hope you count me in, and thanks for doing this! :smile:

Good luck!

I couldn't be able to send you PM so I'd like to participate from here too and thanks for the giveaway.

TFK_Ted said:
Good luck!

Thank you very much for offering us who didn't make it to Gamescom a chance to get betakeys.  :grin: But your inbox is blocked, I guess that's due to the influx of messages, but still wanted to point it out  :ohdear: :???:

Oh, so that's why no messages came in during the last few minutes. I got like 20 messages and yeah, apparently there's some kind of mechanism to prevent overloading the system with requests. But as I said, I'll draw the winners in a few hours, so there's still time (hopefully the inbox gets unblocked again :grin:).
Since they're boofed, idk if you're taking them this way, but I'm also throwing my hat in that corner. Might as well.

Good luck!

Dear Beta Key Fairy,

Please hear my prayer. Let the blockade lifted and put me in your list!
Oh, beta!

Good luck!

You're doing God's work.

Good luck!

Don't want to spam either, but would love a beta key. I am really hyped for this game. Thanks for giving us this chance!

Younes123 said:
I'm sure taleworlds is professional engouh to say when they send out keys so i doubt it will be for today

I spoke about the two keys one friendly user was about to give to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom