beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SOTR] Roy said:
Namakan said:
Might still select people based on their hardware. Start with recent GPUs, for example, work through the problems those have, then go on to older ones etc.

Bunch of options here, but they most likely won't tell us as people would start entering data that best fits their criteria then.

I’m sure they will, they just have no way of confirming if somebody lied.
But the point is its just closed beta and its not even has a  singleplayer so It shouldn't bother them

Anyone get a key yet???
I applied within the first hour of the site being noticed so hoping that they might send out some to the first 100 applicants etc.

Cause with Bannerlord there is only hope.  :ohdear:

I kinda like the forum more because there aren't really BETA WHEN posts, everyone is quite reserved with their hype. But spamming BETA WHEN on reddit is quite fun sometimes just to relieve some overhype.

But still, where are the inviiiites.

Infz said:
I kinda like the forum more because there aren't really BETA WHEN posts, everyone is quite reserved with their hype. But spamming BETA WHEN on reddit is quite fun sometimes just to relieve some overhype.

But still, where are the inviiiites.
This Week.

I dont know whats with everyone thinking the invites are coming today. It would be nice, but theres no indication that “next week” meant monday. I consider it unlikely to happen the first day they return to work, but i would love to be proven wrong.

HanzGuvenschmitz said:
I know I'm not getting picked, but I'm pretty excitied to make my dream character.  :party:

John the Roleplayer said:
HanzGuvenschmitz said:
Name: HanzGuvenschmitz

Reason: I will drink from your skull.

Okay, this guy should be in just for the name. He can have my key.

Remember, I still owe you a key, Hanz. So you have double the chances. Here's hoping you get one more check on your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom