beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
beta.taleworlds.com

For those of you that have applied to take part in the beta through the link above: we will start to distribute keys next week. Keys will be sent out in waves, so if you don't get a key within the next couple of weeks, don't panic, more will be sent out over time!

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

puppy-jumping-in-joy-like-a-kid.gif

Piconi said:
@Callum i aplied twice, because i didnt enter some info out of excitement the first time, also forgot to enter the key, so i applied second time calmly with everything together with CD key of my Warband.
Is that going to disqualify me ?
It's a good question, the same thing happened to me.

We will be targetting different groups over time so the lack of a cd-key from a previous game will not exclude you. And if you applied twice with the same info, we will just discard one of the applications (i.e. it will not prevent you from being invited).

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We will be targetting different groups over time so the lack of a cd-key from a previous game will not exclude you. And if you applied twice with the same info, we will just discard one of the applications (i.e. it will not prevent you from being invited).

Heck yeah.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Thank you! good news!

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Nice. Now the question is which one?

Thanks Callum looking forward to being able to start testing how the combat is currently like. It will help me with the 7 month wait too!

It’s almost harvesting season guys and gals!

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

I've forgotten to provide my Warband serial key. Should I send a second application or does it make no difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom