beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilenterS said:
Captain Obvious said:
olgert_rus said:
Hello! Those who did not participate in the beta test to wait for March 2020? Or is there hope?

I'm not completely sure, but I'd say that there are still a few waves left to come out, there is a good few months left.

Thank you, Captain Obvious! (it was just a pun. Don't get mad)

They don't call me Captain Obvious for nothing :wink:

I'm sure they will continue giving out keys until February, or even until the early access comes out. Really, they will keep expanding the beta as needed, which is, at the moment, quite needed. Really just depends when the beta ends.

It thought it to be quite entertaining. The combat is very smooth and looks way more immersive than Warband, looking forward to March!

I've put nearly 800 hours into Warband, been hyped for Bannerlord for a long time. Definately getting it as soon as early access releases and would be very interested in trying the closed beta multiplayer. Any timeline on when the next waves of keys will be coming out?

I'm not sure where else to say this but I'm having an issue playing Bannerlord beta upon clicking play from my steam launcher the game launcher pops open and upon clicking play on that the game simply shows me a black screen taking up about 2/3 of my computer screen with the Bannerlord mouse overtop and clicking on it does nothing but say the program is not responding as well as I have reinstalled the game updated all my drivers ETC. I'm not sure what to do if anyone can help or share some knowledge everything is appreciated  :???:

pegunCZ said:
Next wave coming soon™

I have been so busy with work when the game opened up for beta signup, that I refrained from it, so I obviously did not get anything from these first few release waves, but now I signed up, since I have a good amount of time to test and give feedback. My opinion is that if you can't have time to play and give feedback, then you should not try to participate.. But if you look at places like the forum on steam, you will notice many just did that.. Sign up to play for free, then complain and stop playing.. no feed or anything. So again I would love to try out the beta now..

bobjosh77 said:
I'm not sure where else to say this but I'm having an issue playing Bannerlord beta upon clicking play from my steam launcher the game launcher pops open and upon clicking play on that the game simply shows me a black screen taking up about 2/3 of my computer screen with the Bannerlord mouse overtop and clicking on it does nothing but say the program is not responding as well as I have reinstalled the game updated all my drivers ETC. I'm not sure what to do if anyone can help or share some knowledge everything is appreciated  :???:

It might be better to post it in the beta sub-forum, probably in the bug report section: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,476.0.html (You have to be logged into your forum account to be able to see the beta sub-forum).

aplaceinthesky82 said:
Hi, I'm quite sure I apply too for the beta; but I never recieve an email from TaleWorlds.
Don't know what happened, but I pretty sure I did....Does anyone know anything about it?

You were probably not in the wave. There should be more waves coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom