Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

I think many people were like me, waiting the release of 1.2 to start a new campaign
I could have start one during the beta if i knew the beta would last so long...
I am also waiting to start a new campaign, i want to export my save files from the Ps4 to the Ps5 version. I am wondering what to play atm, it is already 2 weeks that i do not know what to play. I hope we get the 1.2 update b4 Christmas. Grtz Vaan.

Ok, I get where you're coming from. And believe me, I'm also not happy with the 1.2.x development-process.

But if you want a more definitive answer: Dejan refered to the Community Tales #4 from the 25. november, where they talke about "a release in the next few weeks". "Few weeks" of course is open to interpretation, but 3 weeks doesn't sound bad, does it?
So I'd say, until 16. december you have an answer with a set goal, and if they haven't delivered until then, go berserk and I won't stand between you and the devs. :party:
Stay in your lane, peasant.

I can not believe this patch has not been released yet, did they completely break the game or is it such a huge update that completely changes the game. I'm planning on complete disappointment at this point.

I can not believe this patch has not been released yet, did they completely break the game or is it such a huge update that completely changes the game. I'm planning on complete disappointment at this point.
The changes to the game aren't that huge, but the changes to the combat AI are pretty large. Though I'm assuming that the reasons that this patch is taking so long are due to both AI being tricky to get right, and potentially TW getting a lot of new interns on the dev team as the academic year starts around september - october (but this is just a guess).

The changes to the game aren't that huge, but the changes to the combat AI are pretty large. Though I'm assuming that the reasons that this patch is taking so long are due to both AI being tricky to get right, and potentially TW getting a lot of new interns on the dev team as the academic year starts around september - october (but this is just a guess).
I'm pretty sure Duh is the only dev who works on the game, the rest have probably been laid off

We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.
with the beta test on the steam page, can we get a confirmation that there will be a new beta branch before it goes live. A lot of valued console people are wondering since they have been waiting nearly 5 months

Hail warriors.
I really wanna be back in the game , I've been waiting for patch , but it was never coming. Well , looks like I start beta version then .
So does beta have game breaking critical bugs now ?
Do I still get steam achievements while playing beta version?

Hail warriors.
I really wanna be back in the game , I've been waiting for patch , but it was never coming. Well , looks like I start beta version then .
So does beta have game breaking critical bugs now ?
Do I still get steam achievements while playing beta version?
You should get achievements, but just use the achievement unlocker mod tbh. I haven't tried 1.2.6, but horse archery for both the player and the AI is ****, so I'd wait.

I'm guessing (maybe hoping) that the patch will be moved to live in 1-3 weeks, so just wait before updating.

Tha
You should get achievements, but just use the achievement unlocker mod tbh. I haven't tried 1.2.6, but horse archery for both the player and the AI is ****, so I'd wait.

I'm guessing (maybe hoping) that the patch will be moved to live in 1-3 weeks, so just wait before updating.
Thanks for reply .
What's wrong with horse archery ?
Gosh , wait again ? Kinda waiting since September...

Tha

Thanks for reply .
What's wrong with horse archery ?
Gosh , wait again ? Kinda waiting since September...
You get a very wide target reticle on horseback until you reach riding 100. It'spart of changes they made. So no more start out solo looters with your bow as a boss right out of the box. If you want to be a mounted archer you could focus on get riding to 100 asap, of which shouldn't really be that hard.

So that is "balance" thing ? Make sense, it just got harder .
Apart of that no gamebreaking bugs ?
The only minor problem I've noticed is that big brother's points are autoallocated even if the box is unchecked. Sister is OK though. I haven't gotten to late game so not sure about kingdom stuff. Overall, it seems pretty stable to me.

Back
Top Bottom