Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Who you are offering is always your choice. What you can get in return is theirs.
Are you intentionally being obtuse? What they're saying is YOU SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION TO CHOOSE THE SPOUSE FROM THE CLAN LEADER, not just have the option to marry their oldest single woman. This is an extremely stupid aspect of the game that a clan can have multiple young, single women but our only option is the oldest(especially when that includes senior citizens).

It also makes no sense for my newly of age heir to be getting offers to marry old women. They should at least make incoming offers match more closely to the age of your child.

Are you intentionally being obtuse? What they're saying is YOU SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION TO CHOOSE THE SPOUSE FROM THE CLAN LEADER, not just have the option to marry their oldest single woman. This is an extremely stupid aspect of the game that a clan can have multiple young, single women but our only option is the oldest(especially when that includes senior citizens).

It also makes no sense for my newly of age heir to be getting offers to marry old women. They should at least make incoming offers match more closely to the age of your child.
It's because they probably have a very basic check system for the AI they can't or don't want to add further work to. Just a basic check if clan member is single, then going from the oldest one, and down the list. You don't marry that oldest member, will forever be at the top of the list.

Get skills up and its not a big issue though.
“It has no relation to the skill level. It’s simply a bug and it was even reported in a post by another person.

When you get off the horse this problem does not occur. And you should not have such a wide aim when standing on the mount.

It's because they probably have a very basic check system for the AI they can't or don't want to add further work to. Just a basic check if clan member is single, then going from the oldest one, and down the list. You don't marry that oldest member, will forever be at the top of the list.
Looking at the code, that's exactly what happens. It would be nice if you could propose a different marriage candidate, or at the least the candidate should be the unmarried character in the target clan that is closest in age to the person you're offering.

I don't know if this was reported before but parties not in an army keep going back and forth between two settlements, but not reaching neither as they change mind halfway. This started after the latest patch. I hope you guys are aware of this and fixing asap.

“It has no relation to the skill level. It’s simply a bug and it was even reported in a post by another person.

When you get off the horse this problem does not occur. And you should not have such a wide aim when standing on the mount.

From patch notes...

Changes
  • Introduced further ranged weapon penalties to non-mounted troops when riding. If a troop has 0 riding skill, the below penalties will apply. These are then reduced and eventually removed when a troop reaches 100 or above riding skill.
The dude in your video got riding skill of 18.....

It has been some time since I've visited the forum and played the game ... And I loved that they added difficulties to the game and made it not easy for you to be a super killing machine since early!

By the way, before reinstalling the game, I want to know if its playable already or not. How are the sieges and ladders bugs? Can we go at war without worrying about bugs or stuffs like that? I want to properly siege, by God's sake

Oh and also forgot asking about the Blacksmithing too ... fixed already or is there any weird bug?

From patch notes...

Changes
  • Introduced further ranged weapon penalties to non-mounted troops when riding. If a troop has 0 riding skill, the below penalties will apply. These are then reduced and eventually removed when a troop reaches 100 or above riding skill.
The dude in your video got riding skill of 18.....
One thing is for you to have a penalty. Another thing is for you to have this penalty being applied at 100% all the time, being that if you have from 1 to 99 it is applied to the maximum whether the character is moving or not. And when it goes to 100 this simply disappears.

Anyone willing to take bets that 1.2 wont go live until 2025 and when it does go live it'll just be a bunch of bug fixes with no actual gameplay or QOL updates?

We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.

We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.
That there is progress is nice to hear and thank you for keeping us up to date.

Back
Top Bottom