Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

We continue to work on bringing the v1.2.x version series to all platforms. Beta v1.2.5 will be released first with a number of significant fixes and changes.

I am personally very happy with the closed tests we've done with a number of modders (thank you @NPC99, @Lemmy1916, @hunharibo, @Dawa, FoozleMcDoozle and others) that resulted in further polishing of World Map moddability as well as confirmation that the long module loading times are now significantly reduced when using the new bulk shader compilation.

It will also contain further MP balance adjustments based on your feedback, SP adjustments to AI combat level calculation, and tweaks to the settlement garrison balance. Among other things...

Please stay tuned for more news on v1.2.x version series coming to Live, appreciate the patience.
Looking forward to it!

We continue to work on bringing the v1.2.x version series to all platforms. Beta v1.2.5 will be released first with a number of significant fixes and changes.

I am personally very happy with the closed tests we've done with a number of modders (thank you @NPC99, @Lemmy1916, @hunharibo, @Dawa, FoozleMcDoozle and others) that resulted in further polishing of World Map moddability as well as confirmation that the long module loading times are now significantly reduced when using the new bulk shader compilation.

It will also contain further MP balance adjustments based on your feedback, SP adjustments to AI combat level calculation, and tweaks to the settlement garrison balance. Among other things...

Please stay tuned for more news on v1.2.x version series coming to Live, appreciate the patience.

Thanks for the news ! ♥️

As a console player can't wait for the update, i love Bannerlord.

So are we still getting the new version this month like we were told? Or was that a lie?

So are we still getting the new version this month like we were told? Or was that a lie?
I don't understand this comment nor similar ones. If Amazon tells you they will deliver by Friday, do you email them Thursday asking if you will actually get your delivery like you were told and ask them if it was instead a lie? This doesn't make any sense. They told us end of November. I don't see a reason why you need to use this kind of tone. It's only the 20th. There is a week and a half left in Nov.

I don't understand this comment nor similar ones. If Amazon tells you they will deliver by Friday, do you email them Thursday asking if you will actually get your delivery like you were told and ask them if it was instead a lie? This doesn't make any sense. They told us end of November. I don't see a reason why you need to use this kind of tone. It's only the 20th. There is a week and a half left in Nov.
agree, just calmdown and let TW do their job, blaming them do not make the situation better. Everything has its speed

In my most humblest opinion, I wish TW Devs and  Staff we're more transparent with their progress, dates and times. I do believe they're trying their best to fulfill the Novemeber drop but we've been left in the dark and thrown matches here and there. If it isn't released this month due to reasons with development then we atleast deserve to know and be given a actual time and date that's set in stone and not just a guess. Like other console players, I'm looking forward to the release, being able to dismantle kingdoms and various other quality of life updates.

P.S Khansguard spam (300+) are basically denar generating cheats (while at war lol)

Edit - spelling mistake

If I've waited 5 months for the package, yes, I'm gonna be making sure they still plan to deliver when they put a EOT on it.

Thank you for the update

Thanks for the update!

Appreciate the update. Thanks

I agree calling a failure to meet the November estimate a lie is dumb. **** happens and things run late. Overreacting to a few days of delays for this case is an example of why they don't like to provide dates.

On the other hand, they don't like to provide dates because they have very poor project management, as evidences by the non-sensical priorities, the lack of addressing low-hanging fruit, mish-mashed, half-assed, features, glacially slow development cycles, sketch "road maps" (har har), recycling bugs, dearth of communication, false promises, etc.

So disappointed in how this project has progressed. Hats off to Dejan for having the grit to stay with it.

Community Tales #3 shared the plans to release v1.2.x to live in november. Given you mention the plans are to release v1.2.5 on beta before v1.2.x goes live, is it still feasible to expect it to go live this month?

I'm aware you're likely not able to give any information on exact dates, but curiousity demands I ask. 🙃

is the last kingdom on the map offering 30+ million bug part of 1.2.5 branch fixes?

I agree calling a failure to meet the November estimate a lie is dumb. **** happens and things run late. Overreacting to a few days of delays for this case is an example of why they don't like to provide dates.
November wasn't an estimate though, they said they said 1.2 will go live this November, and half a year of waiting for an update is ridiculous so being frustrated isn't overreacting

November wasn't an estimate though, they said they said 1.2 will go live this November, and half a year of waiting for an update is ridiculous so being frustrated isn't overreacting

I bought many games on steam that hardly got any post release patches or updates what so ever. So compared to what really?

that's weird as a Dev specifically told me, " We don't give eta's as the community would take them as a deadline"

Back
Top Bottom