Damn how much are TW paying you to defend them like your life depends on itAll I see is people who are completely ignorant and disrespectful.
1) Mods have never been an obligation in the world of video games, many companies even block their access to maintain a monopoly on new features. Criticizing Taleworlds on this aspect is really inflated.
2) The logic of "untapped potential" is truly grotesque... Where do you think this potential comes from? There was work before, right now, and apparently after. Bannerlord did not appear by the force of the holy spirit, a minimum of respect for this "potential" would be more deserved.
3) Code a real project once in your life, even just a website from scratch, then you can give lessons in branches and development. Especially since no one forced you to play on unfinished versions, it's YOUR choice and an opening from Taleworlds.
4) It is also YOUR choice to have purchased the game in the condition you knew it. Future plans were announced 1 year ago, so you knew what wasn't there and what might happen later. Stop looking for culprits and take responsibility for your own choices. Isn't it going fast enough? Refer to point 3.
5) This topic has reached a critical level of disrespect (I even saw a finger pass not long ago...), thank you to the TW moderators for doing something.