Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

A mechanic where I can join the minor factions!

A mechanic where mercenary minor factions can sell warriors from their roster.
A mechanic where mercenary minor factions can train my army for a price.

A mechanic where religious minor factions can spread their religion (and influence).
A mechanic where religious minor factions can heal and/or motivate my army for a price.

A mechanic where outlaw minor factions can buy my outlaw prisioners.
A mechanic where outlaw minor factions can trade various black market products.

They need bases, missions, and the possibility to also attack cities and castles!
I want, for example, to be able to lead the Wolfskins and conquer part of Battania!
Yes. They need to become what their description says, not just some random mercenary troops.

A mechanic where I can join the minor factions!

A mechanic where mercenary minor factions can sell warriors from their roster.
That would be fantastic. Also, mercenary minor factions which are described as elite warriors, like the Skolderbroda and Ghulam and Legion and Company of the Boar, should really have T5 troops.

It's ridiculous that they're described as these super highly trained rich badasses who love combat and fighting is their whole life, but they don't even go up to T5 let alone T6.
A mechanic where outlaw minor factions can buy my outlaw prisioners.
A mechanic where outlaw minor factions can trade various black market products.
Something that makes Hidden Hand, Lake Rats, Wolfskins, Eleftheroi, Jawwal, Brotherhood, Karakhergit etc., feel like the criminals that they are supposed to be would be great.
They need bases
Agreed. Minor faction bases were actually shown on the world map in the 2016 demo yet for some reason are not in the final game.

They would be perfect as a location for minor factions to stock up on their own troops, considering that most of the time minor factions have hardly any of their unique troops and just use normal troops.

It would also be good to have these bases as a location to hire minor factions as mercenaries without having to chase them down, or to directly recruit their troops, or perhaps to complete issue quests for them to raise relations.

That would be fantastic. Also, mercenary minor factions which are described as elite warriors, like the Skolderbroda and Ghulam and Legion and Company of the Boar, should really have T5 troops.

It's ridiculous that they're described as these super highly trained rich badasses who love combat and fighting is their whole life, but they don't even go up to T5 let alone T6.

Something that makes Hidden Hand, Lake Rats, Wolfskins, Eleftheroi, Jawwal, Brotherhood, Karakhergit etc., feel like the criminals that they are supposed to be would be great.

Agreed. Minor faction bases were actually shown on the world map in the 2016 demo yet for some reason are not in the final game.

They would be perfect as a location for minor factions to stock up on their own troops, considering that most of the time minor factions have hardly any of their unique troops and just use normal troops.

It would also be good to have these bases as a location to hire minor factions as mercenaries without having to chase them down, or to directly recruit their troops, or perhaps to complete issue quests for them to raise relations.
All great ideas too.

Agree on every point made about minor factions.

Probably a (another) bug, but in my latest game, I was able to recruit minor factions as lords, and able to give them fiefs, although at some point they would leave me just as when you hire them normally as mercenaries.

I think it would be a cool feature if it was possible to recruit them by elevating them to the rank of nobles (just like you can do with your companions for example).

Even more so than with other lords, we should be able to give specific orders to mercenaries such as which targets to raid or patrol and defend since we are paying them and they are not even nobles.

@Dejan
Please fix the bug.
Clans of the kingdom that was destroyed do not want to join other kingdoms. I've never seen this . I always have Clans just die over time. Make an option for Clans to not die over time or increase the chance of Clans joining other kingdoms.

It would be cool if all Clans joined other kingdoms 100% instead of dying over time . Can you make such an option ?

I'm glad you fixed the problem with Zombie Clans, but I'd like all Clans to stay in the game but as part of other Kingdoms.

This would greatly diversify and improve the Late Game.

Last edited:
The more clans there are in the Kingdoms, the harder it will be to fight them in the Late Game.
After the Kingdom collapse, there are many Clans that will be able to strengthen the Kingdoms that still exist.
i doubt because it would effect the economy of the clans/kingdoms by a lot.
i doubt because the new clans will drain the payments for troops without settlments in the back which was the problem of fiefless kingdoms in the first place that equals into no recruiting/low troop clans.

You can check them out in the Development Update here

A bit quick since we were limited on time but you can use the pause function.

Dear Dejan and or colleagues,

I know this is a broken record by now throughout this thread. However, do you guys have any idea when we might see this update on consoles? I understand you do not want to make false promises, but is there any ball park estimate of time scale? I am indeed a silly console player and bought the game after having seen this youtube video you just re posted here. I had no idea how these beta patches worked and had no idea that this update was not on console as I had bought it on that basis.

Nevertheless, still having fun on the game regardless but yeah, just wondering if you have any sort of time scale.

Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom