Sergeant at Arms
Beta v1.2.1 (06/07/23)
Please note: Minor updates made to the Beta version of the game will from now on also increment minor versions. If you opted into Beta v1.2.0, you will automatically download the new Beta v1.2.1. This means that you will only be able to access the latest Beta version and cannot revert to an earlier version of an active beta. This was effectively already the case before this point. The versioning will simply serve to communicate a change more clearly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering Custom Battle.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a save if the player was involved in an encounter that had ended.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a conversation with a shop worker.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining an army after a conversation about joining the kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on an ownerless party in the settlement menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the launch on Windows 7.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the Support Kingdom or Create Kingdom quests timed out.
- Fixed a bug that caused the party roles to be removed when moving companions on the party screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "forcing villagers or notables to give the player goods or troops" actions from starting a fight.
- Fixed a bug that caused the formations to widen and get placed incorrectly when the player was assigned as their captain.
- Fixed a bug that caused besiegers to be displayed as defenders on the settlement tooltip.
- Fixed a bug that prevented all weapon racks from being highlighted in the training field.
- Fixed a bug that caused settlement militia parties to move around settlements instead of residing in them.
There is an estimate on the modding tools? Or it's all the same?