Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

" this update " the things I quote, or the 1.1 ?

for this 1.1, is just full of hotfixes

I thought the game was supposed to be out of EA
My man, instead of copy-pasting what half the people commented in steam, maybe you should read the patch notes instead. They added gang/criminal gameplay in the form of owning alleys and events about defending them, they also added retirement, sally out ambushes, party screen filtering, a few armour pieces and assigning companions to formations.

I understand and share your gripes about the lacking parts of the game such as its diplomacy and late game, but at least show the decency to read the patch notes before copy-pasting something that the developers have probably already seen 500 times. While I also have shared many of my complaints and suggestions numerous times, and agree with many of these complaints, not all that you have pasted is necessarily wanted by everyone (e.g. Right to Rule, being able to own villages individually, feasts, courting taking ****ing ages, town entry ambushes etc., I myself do want some of these, but not necessarily everyone wants all of them).

Last edited:
Either make it optional, OR make it so those who offer you a marriage, become known to you. Should be logical enough, since those who offer you to marry their son/daughter would've introduced them to you. @Duh_TaleWorlds
Age is a rather important factor when choosing a bride. Your solution works for the players family members. But not the player himself. How many keep bribes do one need to pay before finding someone to court. Marry is first on the agenda for me in the game. And those keep bribes will become expensive.

Age is a rather important factor when choosing a bride. Your solution works for the players family members. But not the player himself. How many keep bribes do one need to pay before finding someone to court. Marry is first on the agenda for me in the game. And those keep bribes will become expensive.
Just a simple/basic 'resume-like' tooltip/window should be there. Before, when the notification pops-up, before you click it (as it locks you in otherwise), you had to hover over to read the name, search it on encyclopedia (and double check clan in case a few nobles share the name), find out it's a 42 yr old, close it out, then hit decline (or accept if you want to).
Basic portrait, age, faction/clan/father/family, and maybe their skills/traits; and if they want to go further - an 'rp' dialogue reasoning for the marriage offer.

My man, instead of copy-pasting what half the people comment in steam, maybe you should read the patch notes instead. They added gang gameplay in the form of owning alleys and events about defending them, they also added retirement, sally out ambushes, party screen filtering, a few armor pieces and assigning companions to formations.

I understand and share your gripes about the lacking parts of the game such as its diplomacy and late game, but at least show the decency to read the patch notes before copy-pasting something that devs have probably already seen 500 times. While I also have shared my complaints and suggestions regarding this game numerous times and agree with many of "your" complaints, not all that you have pasted is necessarily wanted by everyone (e.g. Right to Rule, being able to own villages individually, feasts, courting taking ****ing ages, town entry ambushes etc., I myself do want some of these, but not necessarily everyone wants all of them).

I agree that some are not necessary but on the other hand the parties, the ambushes at the entrance of the cities I do not see the problem, both were in Warband, and one was very useful and is on the contrary very requested and the other added to the event with slightly more individual confrontations

and yes I read the patch, 3 months for that, for me it's always lazy. I see better updates on mods in less time

Alleyway management... hmm am I on strong drugs? or has TW actually added something with some roleplaying / RPG value?

No, it must be the crack I'm on.

I've been playing for about an hour now and this version has been crashing a lot!
No MODS, but I did use console cheats (to add Attribute/Focus points/XP).

First crash within minutes of starting a new game and it produced a crash file that I uploaded and posted in the crash report forum.
Once, the game locked up and I had to do a hard descktop reset.
Several CTD's with no crash reports or anything!

• Crowns were added to the starting rulers.”

Finally! It’s a little thing and easily fixed with mods, but I’ve been waiting for the main game to do this since they first added crowns.

@Duh_TaleWorlds It's a pity the AI doesn't recruit companions. I won't see captains in the AI army :sad:
Also strange why you disabled the new Ambush feature for the AI. Ambush is a strong advantage for the player.
Please make the function of recruiting companions in the army of the AI (as it is done in the mod Serve as soldier). Then the AI will also be able to put captains on the battlefield.

Well, I suppose, they could've simply reveal the age of other characters then? Make it so the fog does not hide it from the player.

I think it's reasonable to have everything about the bride/groom candidate, as well as the clan leader that's offering the marriage revealed when we get the offer.

Some issues with beta:

I'm getting both perks @ 100 skill in trade for some reason.

Also, when taking prisoners, it no longer auto-selects the highest value troops to fill prisoner capacity.

I like the shoulder changes so far, and banner knights look better with the new cloak.

hi all! after a long break, I decided to play bannerlord, found that my companions in battle, despite the fact that they have horses, bows are automatically assigned to infantry units. Previously, AI more or less competently distributed companions based on their weapons, even earlier it was possible to manually send each warrior and companion to the desired squad ... Question: is there a way or mod that allows you to assign warriors and companions to the desired squad as before on the squad management screen? P.S. damn the idiot who removed the ability to manually assign warriors to divisions and introduced a new stupid casual system instead). It would be possible to leave the players in the settings to choose between systems.
When joining an allied army attacking the castle, the enemy siege weapons hit exactly my troops, even if they are hidden behind mountains or in the lowlands, ignoring the allied forces going to attack ... What kind of nonsense ... it would be better if they made it possible for AI to maintain garrisons capable of controlling cities and castles, otherwise, from the beginning of the company, in less than a year, the AI disbanded 30-40% of the number of its garrisons ...
I don’t understand, years after solving the problem of dying noble NPCs in the villages, the problem returned again? In my company, noble people in the villages are again dying en masse ...

-no promised gang/brigand playstyle
Well, you can take this part out of the copypasta at least.
-no feasts or events.
-no claimants/usurpers
-randomly generated companions < jeremus
- no manhunters
- no books or trainers
-no hitmens targeting you/random encounters like the belligerent drunk.
-no lords consipiring on each others, no duels. 0 political intrigue.
-no political quests and denouncement quests.
-no deserters
-no deeper courtships, just gamble rng, no poems.
-no real reason to visit towns/castle/villages at all.
-no camping.
-lots of other content removed/discarded.
-meme ingame economy.
-meme ingame diplomacy.
-lots of exploit-early game is a chore/boring.
-meme mid-late game
Agree that most of these are still an issue, here's hoping 1.1.1 addresses at least some of them

Back
Top Bottom