Release plans are almost complete it seems, will there be another roadmap? Or are we getting close to the finish line?
Wtf, you were supposed to fix it not change the description to match it being broken 🙃 Okay LolChanged the description of the Partners in Crime perk as it could be misleading.
Thank you! 👏👏👏Order of Battle Lord Assignments
- Players can now assign heroes to formation as regular troops. This allows players to create formations which only have heroes(bodyguard formations).
- Assignment system is also changed. Players can now drag and drop lords from formation slots to the hero assignment pool and vice-versa.
- We also added new Low Tier and High Tier filters to the formations.
Fixed an issue that caused ranged units to moonwalk towards siege engines while being locked onto a distant target.
Oh, this will help scouting!Fixed a bug that caused tracks from bandit parties to be removed immediately
This is interesting, however we'll have to see how it works out with landless factions being able to make armies.Factions will not create armies if they don't have any enemy that has at least one settlement.
He didn't say the faction would need a settlement to make armies, just the enemy faction they're fighting, so it probably won't make much of a difference for how the landless factions behave. This sounds like it would prevent factions that do have settlements from forming armies to fight landless factions. It could be an improvement since lots of single lord parties would be more effective at controlling small raiding parties. But if the landless factions are making armies to attack landed factions that can't make armies to fight them, then it could be a problemThis is interesting, however we'll have to see how it works out with landless factions being able to make armies.
Can't wait to check it out! I never thought Fog of War would ever be implemented. Now it won't feel like I'm browsing Calradia Facebook.
- Implemented a Fog of War feature for heroes:
- Players now need to meet heroes to unlock some of their critical information.
- Skills, traits, family, and owned settlements information are hidden until you meet that hero.
- This change affects tooltips, portraits and information shown in the encyclopedia.