Beta Patch Notes v1.0.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Mama Luke

Veteran
You need to push this to live sooner rather than later as PS people seem to be really annoyed by their save games getting corrupted.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
why do you even need a beta for this ****, you could've ghost patched it into the main patch and i bet not a single ****er would've even noticed
Agreed. This is even worse than a 'sheep' patch. What's next, Taleworlds?

Beta 1.04: we have added +1 additional arrow to Imperial bowmen and removed -1 arrow from Battanian bowmen, we are really excited about what you, guys, think! Next update will be +0,01% to a horse speed, so stay tuned and don't forget to delete your mods, 'cause they'll be broken again, cheers!

Cullam

NotBlunted
Regular
Can we talk about the version number? I mean this game is far from 1.x away, more like 0.8.x. And this patch isn´t even worth a x.x.x it´s more like a x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x, as always.

And now, after TW has collected the console money, I don´t even expect anything....and TW can still dissapoint :smile:

stevepine

Sergeant Knight
Wow. Another monumental update.
I know. It's almost as if improving the game is not actually their main priority as a company.

In fact, I'm fairly sure that Bannerlord is on the TW ' back burner' now... why prioritise it ? They've made their money.

Lucon

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SNWVC
Hopefully the next update will deal with animation/sound/music issues related to mod tools support. Because the backbone of many more projects are sound and animations.

Reticles & Engineering rework next I hope. Good changes though was super frustrating having siege engines automatically useless once the besiegers rushed to your gates

Top Bottom