Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Right now on multiplayer side, biggest problem is ping spikes and constant red desync symbol when close to enemies. Secondary problem is server crashes constantly. I'm not even talking about balance because it's so Vlandia favouring, and so much pro-cavalry.

Right now on multiplayer side, biggest problem is ping spikes and constant red desync symbol when close to enemies. Secondary problem is server crashes constantly. I'm not even talking about balance because it's so Vlandia favouring, and so much pro-cavalry.
How often do servers crash for you?

What about the small problems (companion in wrong formation)? Any chance of fixing this?

RTS camera mod does fix it and works with 1.0.2 but I really don´t want to rely on mods to fix those bugs. And if a "small" mod can fix this (as a byproduct because the mod is for the RTS camera) why can´t Taleworlds also do it?
It's because TW made it so a modder can 'fix' it, they've relegated it as a 'subjective' issue.

Only the Devs know, and they won´t tell us. Most likely yes. According to my previous experience it will take months
Callum mentioned they were trying to push some patch yesterday, but had no luck in it, lol.

Wonder if this is gonna be a proper content update or another sheep texture pack and "fixed a problem with a cat not meowing in the Dunglanys alley".

Callum mentioned they were trying to push some patch yesterday, but had no luck in it, lol.

Wonder if this is gonna be a proper content update or another sheep texture pack and "fixed a problem with a cat not meowing in the Dunglanys alley".
Having no expectations is really hepful. Just trigger your inner Buddah and remove all worldly desires.
2 of my party leaders spend 153 days as prisoners in Lageta, despite being at peace with the owner´s faction. But I did not get mad. I was just curious how long it would take before (or if at all) they get free.

We are currently working towards releasing the current beta to live - which will make it available on other platforms. The next larger content update will still be some time into the future.

funny example. I ordered food in a diner and asked for extra Feta cheese. So the girl pulled out some from the fridge, cut of the green part (Feta should never be green) and attempted to spread the rest over the food. Unfortunatly I will never know if it was tasty as I lost my appetite immediatly.
So no. I don´t expect that, and i cook for myself (most of the time).Unfortunatly i have no knowledge in programming

Well, we have this info all the time, it's actually a "Once upon a time we will release a patch" stuff...
That's what happens when people are insisting to get some info though there is nothing official to share...
You get a vague and general reply...
I'm quite disappointed by how TW is managing the post-release phase. Not surprised though.
Clearly they decided to take their time, not rushing to fix existing annoying issues (lords being stuck in recruiting loops in villages, AI stubbornly chasing you, clan members being teleported after leaving them in a specific town, fiefless factions that keep pesting any kingdom around,...) and not rushing to improve the different mechanics and their synergies (relation - traits - dialogs, "diplomacy", policies...).
Fix and improve should be their top priority, before adding any new content.
Those banners bonus that are still showing decimals instead of % is another good example of how slow is their internal validation process...

Back
Top Bottom