Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you please share your save game from that point?
save game:
(VERSION 1.9)i tryed many and many time and that bugg always when i complete it when i come for return the quest to aragas the quest stay grey and im unable to valid the quest

the samething happenned in the 1,8 version too but in worse

There should be a way to change settlement culture. I want to play Sturgia but my town is in Empire so I end up with empire army :sad:

I'm now at my gaming PC. Swordsister start at tier 3 in fact. Tier 4 has hickory xbow with 93 pierce damage. Tier 5 is split. Horse one has light xbow and foot one heavy xbow with 82 pierce damage.
ah that was it. I would assume the heavy would be the one on the t4 and hickory on the t5
Forwarded, thanks.
@Dejan sorry, if I am asking the question which had probably been asked, but will you (the team, I mean) continue the 'Stable+Beta branches' stuff after the game is out of EA?
Yes, but we will remove branches if they become non-functional.

(VERSION 1.9)i tryed many and many time and that bugg always when i complete it when i come for return the quest to aragas the quest stay grey and im unable to valid the quest
Did you conquer a town, assign a governor, talk to your governor and create a kingdom via your dialogue with the governor BEFORE talking to the mentor (arzagos/istiana)?

I'm now at my gaming PC. Swordsister start at tier 3 in fact. Tier 4 has hickory xbow with 93 pierce damage. Tier 5 is split. Horse one has light xbow and foot one heavy xbow with 82 pierce damage.
there was some confusion on our end regarding mercenary equipments, and wrong stuff slipped thorugh the cracks. thanks for feedback, they will be in line with whats been intended soon.

there was some confusion on our end regarding mercenary equipments, and wrong stuff slipped thorugh the cracks. thanks for feedback, they will be in line with whats been intended soon.
Does this mean that there is another troop equipment change coming on Tuesday?

No issue cuce. As long as xml files are freely editable, I really don't bother. Its few seconds edit and done 🖖

Did you conquer a town, assign a governor, talk to your governor and create a kingdom via your dialogue with the governor BEFORE talking to the mentor (arzagos/istiana)?
of course i get a town sturgian,no i dont do it i just bring the quest and that was bugg i gonna try if that possible to do it with the gouvernor like u say

Is the beta branch going to continue after release? Is it correct that the current 1.9 (more or less) will become the release version and that the 1.9 beta will be equal to release?

I am trying to play this game as it currently exists. It's such a mess. I can't believe this is what they have after all this time and that this is what they're going to release.

Early game is like a 6/10 but then it just goes to ****. What an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom