Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Duh, don't bother with that too much. Stay focused on your priorities. I have a project myself just in front of "start-of-production" milestone at work. Luckily guys from Porsche are easy going 😉

mijs.png
18o4.png
BUGG: that refuse to give me the dragon banner quest .The quest keep to stay in grey same with the quest completed.

Isn't this worrying?
imo cavalry should be great (although those infantry should do a bit better, maybe bad formation used). In fact make war horses bigger and even more charge damage again.

But, make them take up 2 party slots. That's my take. They are already 1.5x the wage and 3-5x the troop cost (considering the horse)

no, ai party use formations just like the player, but will only have 1 banner to give to a formation since there is only 1 character in each party. so only 1 formation will benefit from banner bonus, just like a player with no companions in the party.

In armies its a whole different situaition, since each party leader in the army will be assigned to formations as captains, thus giving their banner bonuses to their formations.
Will this be changed? As in years ago, your plans were for AI lords to have "companions" as well, but now it seems scrapped. Yet I have seen it implemented in a mod where it works decently, but I don't see it in the official planned list, does that mean it won't be added?

Could I also ask you if there are plans to add peasant women to villager parties (maybe they already are and I haven't noticed?) for us to recruit Sword sisters an alternative way? And imo it would be a good addition to the game flavourwise if say, 1/4 of militia in villages and towns were women who are defending their livelyhood.
Peasants are not upgradable troops in BL

Having to fight the same battle multiple times just because the enemy troops ran away/retreated is so tedious, especially in the early game when you're fighting bandit type troops or doing missions.

Shouldn't have to do another fight against 5 troops that ran away, it's not adding anything to the experience.

A small post-story about your clan, considering your actions during the playthgrough, would be a nice addition for the end screens :smile:
Yes please add something like this. The game desperately needs more role play options. Giving us a biography and/or an epilogue would go a long ways in helping us properly rp.

If I’m not mistaken it in the foot one with the apparent error. The cavalry ones have lighter ones so they can reloaded whilst mounted

I’m at work so I can’t boot up to check the encyclopedia

Yeah, that was my thinking, that on horse they need light crossbow or have perk. Btw does AI use perks? 🤔

Yeah, that was my thinking, that on horse they need light crossbow or have perk. Btw does AI use perks? 🤔
I believe the troopers get the base bonus of the skill level only
One handed: +weapon speed/dam
Riding: +speed/maneuver
Crossbow: +reload speed, accuracy
Etc.
And that only the heroes use perks

I'm now at my gaming PC. Swordsister start at tier 3 in fact. Tier 4 has hickory xbow with 93 pierce damage. Tier 5 is split. Horse one has light xbow and foot one heavy xbow with 82 pierce damage.

I'm now at my gaming PC. Swordsister start at tier 3 in fact. Tier 4 has hickory xbow with 93 pierce damage. Tier 5 is split. Horse one has light xbow and foot one heavy xbow with 82 pierce damage.
ah that was it. I would assume the heavy would be the one on the t4 and hickory on the t5

@Dejan sorry, if I am asking the question which had probably been asked, but will you (the team, I mean) continue the 'Stable+Beta branches' stuff after the game is out of EA?

Back
Top Bottom