Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Not that it matters overmuch (since all the keeps are the same, and there is no reason to visit them) but the Keep in Omor has the dungeons soundtrack on ambient loop so you're treated to the bloodcurdling screams of the torture victims as you walk around.
I need to check it out! Devs please don't change it 😃
As for companions leaving. I haven't had such opportunity yet with siege outcome > devastate. But I raided yesterday a village in Aserai lands (I usually don't do it but had some urgency 🤭) and after evil deed has been completed, one of my companions, in full flat-top helmet so I dont have to look at his horseface, told me something about not being particularly happy about that. I replied with "It won't happen again" . He seemed to be OK with such answer and off I went....to pillage another one...Repeated the same "It won't happen again" and...all was fine. Like deja vu 😁

I keep having banners disappear... seems weird. I'm not losing fights... not losing many people in fights... I'll notice all of a sudden there's no banner in my character. I'll go back to a previous save and there it is.

Is this just me? is there a way that they can be lost?

The worst part about this game is the lack of reasoning behind wars and also the frequency of these stupid random wars.

There has to be constant wars as there is nothing else to do ☝️
Btw I have still these strange graphics anomalies from time to time, like pinkish textures, specifically in Dunglanys town scene. I load a save and all is fine. I load the save next day and trees+textures are gone replaced with those weird pinkish textures containing even weirder inscription I'm affraid to read out loud thinking it might be some turkish curse to shrink my manhood.
+ in that new sea raider hideout when I'm almost at the end, stone/rabble texture is eating into ship and other items around 🤔

Last edited:
Is it possible to downscale all buildings in the game in some easy-to-do manner at least by 25% ? Don't you feel like dwarf when walking thru the towns? Everything is oversized 🤔

I keep having banners disappear... seems weird. I'm not losing fights... not losing many people in fights... I'll notice all of a sudden there's no banner in my character. I'll go back to a previous save and there it is.

Is this just me? is there a way that they can be lost?
I think this happened to me as well, can't be sure though
It seemed banners were disappering when I load a game but wasn't the case

Hello! I play Bannerlord in EpicGamesStore, but there are no patch 1.9.0 there. Anyone have the same problem?

This is good for both modders and players. I agree with the issue you mentioned and shared my opinions with a developer but the idea is one day that won't be an issue. Game is not supposed to have different version branches all the time.
The versions is not the only problem. When you have a mod list consist of 200-300 mods or even higher, any mod update can compromise the integrity of the stability of your mod list which you worked on to build.

Btw. I do not know whether the camera restrictions where introduced in 1.8.0 or just in the new 1.9.0 beta, but in my humble opinion they are rather annoying. Especially as you can still follow fleeing enemies into the "unknown" and cannot see them as the camera is not allowed to move out of these bounds.
wQ2fxdO.png

I do know that I could simply rotate the camera/map to view my character but as I mentioned above it does not help as soon as the character moves out of the camera bounds.

Back
Top Bottom