Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Downloaded yesterday but I have not been able to start 1.9 ( was playing 1.81 the last week ) - " launch" loading screen always freezes after about 10 secs. I have to get out using Task Manager.
I have validated the Steam files ( a handful of times - must not be the issue).
Is this a common problem ? I have not seen this discussed.
Stuck - what can I do ?
Help please.

PS OK - all worked out just now. Perhaps the tenuous internet here was impacting the download yesterday.

Last edited:
Inappropriate behavior - Asking for devs to be sacked is not tolerated on this forum
QA team need to be sacked. The amount of bugs, bad design decisions and overlooking people are reporting here, on Steam and Reddit. This game is out in less than 3 weeks and the game isn't finished. MP is a joke and SP is still half baked.

Full priced game which again, isn't fking finished. It's not good enough to say you're going to continue patching the game after release. If I was to sell an unfinished product to my client at full price and then say, don't worry I'll finish it later (but I won't tell you when) than I would be sued. @Callum @Dejan TW is a joke and you should be ashamed.

So, 8 Imperial Infantrymen lose against 7 looters head on, and after grinding through my infantrymen, they still have 4 guys alive. I have a suspicion there is something about:
1. Troops hug eachother in battle;
2. When they hug, long weapons, such as spathas and bastard swords are ineffective;
3. Regular infantry weapons are really slow, namely the two mentioned above, which explains why looters win so easily;
4. Because the enemy has fast striking weapons, even if cheap, means shields make no difference in battle.

In comparison, the same 8 guys fared better when they were recruits, killing 11 looters in an earlier battle.

Also, I got this bug in Phycaon. All files validated.
A3HlU.jpg

giphy.gif

@Dejan some of the formations got broken in 1.9

Square and Circle have all the units facing forward, rather than what it used to be which was to have the units facing outwards. The units also stand much farther apart creating a much less dense formation.

This basically makes Square work exactly the same as Line formation with many rows.

Please tell me this was not intended.

I wasn't crazy about Banners and I wondered what was the big deal. Some mods have them and they look cool in some mods and on videos and images but I was like 'whatever'.

But now experiencing Taleworlds implementation of them I'm so obsessed with getting them. Mods had banners but they were stuck to a unit's butt which looks tacky and like amateur work compared to units carrying them in their hands and even dropping. And the banners have benefits to your party instead of just being for show. They seem like Qualis gems from the Prophesy of Pendor and rare resource that can help the player.

Has anyone noticed that when you sell all prisoners you are not getting the full amount? (at least sometimes)
You don't get the money for any hero type prisoner when you use the "ransom all" button in tavern menu.
This bug has been reported since a while now...
But you can still ransom them through the "select the prisoners to ransom" option...

Has the wanderer bug been fixed yet? When do you guys plan to have every location on the map set for combat. IE the terrain will look like it is supposed to during the combat? What are the chances of having something like the mod Fluid combat and Server as Soldier added to the main game. These mods add a lot to the game and especially the Fluid combat mod where you can actually block and attack fluidly and it removes the clunkiness from the combat system. if you don't know what I am talking about check it out on Nexusmods and you will see how many times it has been updated to try and stay current and how many players rely on these mods. Thank you Dev's keep on updating and fixing the game so that it will live up to the hype and surpass the original.

I'm liking the design of Dunglanys. It's fairly grounded and not too over the top. A nice contrast to most other Battanian towns.

Well, new version, new influence exploit. You can "donate" troops to your own clan parties and gain influence the inspect the troops and tack them back and do it again n again.

Also I have a question for @Duh_TaleWorlds @SadShogun or anyone who can answer it: Some banners appear to have negative effect like this.
9WyNP.png

"Increased Ranged Weapon Accuracy -(0.06)" Is this a typo in the text, or minus sign or is it just a mistake? I guess what I really want to know is does it actually boost accuracy or reduce it? I saw it reported in bug already, but no response.

Was this really ban worthy? :unsure:
I mean, maybe not this comment specifically, but have you seen him give constructive criticism, or write anything besides TW bad without substantiating in recent history. It's a wonder that the mods hadn't banned him for as long as they did.

Last edited:
Also I have a question for @Duh_TaleWorlds @SadShogun or anyone who can answer it: Some banners appear to have negative effect like this.

"Increased Ranged Weapon Accuracy -(0.06)" Is this a typo in the text, or minus sign or is it just a mistake? I guess what I really want to know is does it actually boost accuracy or reduce it? I saw it reported in bug already, but no response.
IMHO this could be working as intended. I do not know the code but a negative number could be applied to the factor that diminishes the accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom