Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Just updated to 1.8.0....

1. I open the game (only native/no mods) and get ready to test the combat changes in Custom Battle first; select everything and press play button... the loading screen keeps loading for more than 5 minutes. I give up, restart the game after ragequit.

2. I get ready to start new game in sandbox... last UI screen of character editing... the loading screen keeps loading for more than 5 minutes. I give up, turn off the game after ragequit.

3. I try other games and they work correctly

4. I repeat step 1 and 2 again; the same thing... weird.

5. Back to 1.7.2...

cover8.jpg

Just updated to 1.8.0....

1. I open the game (only native/no mods) and get ready to test the combat changes in Custom Battle first; select everything and press play button... the loading screen keeps loading for more than 5 minutes. I give up, restart the game after ragequit.

2. I get ready to start new game in sandbox... last UI screen of character editing... the loading screen keeps loading for more than 5 minutes. I give up, turn off the game after ragequit.

3. I try other games and they work correctly

4. I repeat step 1 and 2 again; the same thing... weird.

5. Back to 1.7.2...

cover8.jpg
giphy.gif

might need to verify your files there buddy ? ♥️

My game freezes when encountering other lords since I updated to e1.8.0.

(edit) Actually my whole save file is basically broken on that patch, I get blackscreen after opening Kingdom menu too..

Last edited:
Hey, what do you mean by losing blacksmith patterns? Do you mean you lose all of your unlocked crafting pieces?
I have the same problem. I craft/smelt a few weapons (for example onehanded swords) and unlock a few pieces. Then I save the game, exit to menu and reload the save and all unlocked parts are gone and I have to start all over again. This bug is breaking smithing currently.

Back
Top Bottom