Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Love the armor changes, but please give all tourney members some cheap armor during the tourney. The game is currently back at the start of the early access with the amount of damage done with the blunt tourney weapons.

BTW, anyone knows if the clone children were finally fixed after 1,5 years of this bug being reported on?
Nothing in the notes about it so looks like no, apparently it is a backlogged issue...

@Duh_TaleWorlds avoided all my begging for it to be fixed so far :iamamoron:
giphy.gif

new banners for banner bearers got leaked they have 3 tiers

Sturgia
unknown.png

vlandia
unknown.png

empire
unknown.png

khuzait
unknown.png

aserai
unknown.png

battania
unknown.png

unknown.png

dragon banner

unknown.png

please rework dragon banner it is just sad.

Modders can now define & add different races like Orcs, Elves,... through the skins.xml file. Custom skeleton support has been added for humanoid characters.
Does this mean large-scale overhaul mods will be able to create races with ease? Like the Old Worlds Mod and the rest?

Also, I am really loving these changes. I was not very hopeful because the previous updates were ages ago, but my confidence seems to be returning. Waiting for the download to finish so that I can begin playing!

Performance on the map has become much better, Inventory tab switching and just other tabs are instant thanks to the developers.

I am really happy with the new town scenes, they might currently not have much use to walk around but i really like exploring them after i conquer a city.
With these new town scenes, do all imperial towns now have a unique town scene?

cutscene list

Edit: I am not sure but it looks like there is more

unknown.png

it looks like those notifications also have their own cutscenes

we can open and edit those cutscenes rightnow but i am not sure if we are able to mod our own cutscenes

unknown.png

Last edited:
new banners for banner bearers got leaked they have 3 tiers

Sturgia
unknown.png

vlandia
unknown.png

empire
unknown.png

khuzait
unknown.png

aserai
unknown.png

battania
unknown.png

unknown.png

dragon banner

unknown.png

please rework dragon banner it is just sad.
Unfortunately but not surprisingly they're looking ugly...
Btw, can someone share screenshots of new scenes/new armors/new cutscenes?

Why the patches are always 20-30gbs? Even tho the download takes 15+ minutes, its the installing time that really kills me, cuz my pc takes more than half an hour to do it and I dont know why

Overall a pretty good sized patch.

The modding support is what I'm most looking forward to and trying the new crafting pieces.

Added 6 new Vlandia shoulder pieces: Ornate Pauldrons, Ornate Pauldrons with Cape, Reinforced Ornate Pauldrons, Reinforced Ornate Pauldrons over Scale, Pauldrons with Cape, and Scale Shoulderguards.

One feedback that I have is that we are going to need more Vlandia body armor pieces - they have some of the least variety of armor.

• Armour Effectiveness Improvements:
    • Reduced the armor coefficient from 100 to 50. In translation, 1 armour now provides 2 health points against blunt attacks.
    • Reduced blunt damage's pure damage coefficient from 1 to 0.4.
    • Increased additional armour effectiveness against blunt damage from 0 to 0.25.
    • These changes increase the effectiveness of mid to late game armour against blunt damages to make it feel like a more meaningful investment.

One other major issue is that armor is that cut and pierce damage also need to less effective against armor.

High tier armor should be very good against cut damage and provide still some protection against pierce. Another issue remains is that arrows are still too powerful against armor.

In regards to the order of battle, one thing I would like to see is a hybrid between the old and new system where the player can override the system to assign a group.

Right now I have to use this mod:

I think it should be integrated into the base game however.

Cutscenes.

Does this mean that modders will be able to create custom cut scenes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom