Anyone got pictures of the new gear?
Kingdoms already got destroyed if their last clan is destroyed. This remains the same.
You were too close with a spear if you were only doing 1 or 2 points, i think this is more of an issue the battle AI not properly spacing with a spear in the arena. The damage at the right range is down to like 20 points tho from like 50 before so armor is definitely working better against blunt now.The AI is improved but in the arena maybe alittle to much. In my match it came down to my character and a Vlandian knight on horseback with lances. It took over 10 minutes because we each could only do 1 or 2 points of damage with each hit. I like a challenge but that's too much. Something for the devs to look at hopefully.
That's neat! Are there any plans to show this kind of damage distribution in the future?Armor effectiveness did increase against all damage types but effects is much more pronounced against blunt. specifically for low amounts of blunt damage.
On top of that, weapons don't accually deal just cut or pierce damage. a sword deals most of its damage in cut form while dealing a little amount of it in blunt. so every melee damage is also get nerfed a little bit as well
Send your email to me and I can give you.Does anyone have some screenshots of the new armor pieces?
Those armours are fantastic but too fashionable compared to the rest pieces. Will there be more equipments coming to match those new armours? Say, Boots and gloves.
- Added 5 new Aserai shoulder pieces: Bronze Scale Shoulder Guards, Long Sleeved Bronze Scale Shoulder Guards, Bronze Scale Pauldrons, Decorated Bronze Scale Pauldrons, and Decorated Long Sleeve Bronze Scale Pauldrons.
- Added 6 new Vlandia shoulder pieces: Ornate Pauldrons, Ornate Pauldrons with Cape, Reinforced Ornate Pauldrons, Reinforced Ornate Pauldrons over Scale, Pauldrons with Cape, and Scale Shoulderguards.
Yeah, love those new armor pieces, but especially the new Vlandian shoulder pieces look to new and shiny compared to the available Vlandian armor.Those armours are fantastic but too fashionable compared to the rest pieces. Will there be more equipments coming to match those new armours? Say, Boots and gloves.
Sounds really cool. but can someone draw a picture? I cant understand how it looks.Implemented an improved system for spawning reinforcements in battles:
- Reinforcements will now always spawn near the deployment boundaries of the battle.
- The initial wave of troops always spawns on the original path with respect to the position of the battle on the campaign map and the battle size. There are two new spawn paths that reinforcements can spawn on, one path counter-clockwise to the original path and one path clockwise to the original path.
- Reinforcements will pick the safest spawn path of the three with the safest spawn path being the one furthest away from the enemy.
- This improved system prevents the camping of spawn points by the enemy as well as the spawning of troops in the middle of an active fight.
Cool, but in SP blunt is not a big problem. Main problem is a piercing weapon, mainly arrows.Armour Effectiveness Improvements:
- Reduced the armor coefficient from 100 to 50. In translation, 1 armour now provides 2 health points against blunt attacks.
- Reduced blunt damage's pure damage coefficient from 1 to 0.4.
- Increased additional armour effectiveness against blunt damage from 0 to 0.25.
- These changes increase the effectiveness of mid to late game armour against blunt damages to make it feel like a more meaningful investment.
Yes. Their need to inplement something like fix spear patch or alternative grip for close battles.Yes the spearmen hugging tight you in the arena needs to be fixed. Fights take forever like that. 1 or 2 or 3 damage per hit ...
When I´m not wrong the RBM also fixed the spawns.But i like that they fix something that cant be fixed by the mods like spawning system and performance.