Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

[...]
Speaking of holidays, I should take a holiday from checking this forum to see if anything has happened, and finding nothing™️

It is definitely the best we fans can do ??

All the feedback that could be given and more is/has been provided to Taleworlds... I've had enough of the hamster wheel™. As I always say... the ball is in Taleworlds' court. Beware, Taleworlds, of provoking indifference, for it is the prelude to absolute oblivion.

"I believe that in today's world the only possible freedom is indifference. That is why I will continue to live with my sword and my horse."
Arturo Pérez-Reverte

maxresdefault.jpg
I mean it'll take years to complete the game. I don't want to blame anyone since I can play other games during the development.
But of cause, you can take it in an ironic way.

Last edited:
Hi,
just wanted to ask about something. It may be a bit late, but I wanted to be sure before writing anything.

Basically, I have had a problem with CPU performance since the release of patch 1.7.2. On the map, in the menus, and most importantly and severely in the battles.

In the previous patch, such problems were almost nonexistent. But even after the full release of 1.7.2. the problems still prevail. And as I said they are almost solely CPU-oriented.

I tried some tunning of the settings and system and so on, but regardless of what I do, the game still drops FPS while in direct (among the units) battle like crazy, again due to the CPU.

So I wanted to ask where is the problem? Would you guys take a look into it, or give me some tips, on how to solve it myself? Because I tried a lot and still had no luck solving this problem for the whole duration of this patch, and dare I say, it has been torture.

Anyway, thanks for reading thus far and hopefully there is a way how to solve this issue

Hi,
just wanted to ask about something. It may be a bit late, but I wanted to be sure before writing anything.

Basically, I have had a problem with CPU performance since the release of patch 1.7.2. On the map, in the menus, and most importantly and severely in the battles.

In the previous patch, such problems were almost nonexistent. But even after the full release of 1.7.2. the problems still prevail. And as I said they are almost solely CPU-oriented.

I tried some tunning of the settings and system and so on, but regardless of what I do, the game still drops FPS while in direct (among the units) battle like crazy, again due to the CPU.

So I wanted to ask where is the problem? Would you guys take a look into it, or give me some tips, on how to solve it myself? Because I tried a lot and still had no luck solving this problem for the whole duration of this patch, and dare I say, it has been torture.

Anyway, thanks for reading thus far and hopefully there is a way how to solve this issue
This thread was deserted. Every thread is deserted since the beta patch turn into a formal one.
I can't help you with your problem, but you can report it here
or @ the developers.
I bet that I can tell where you're from.:xf-cool: And this forum is a nice place to practise your english.

This thread was deserted. Every thread is deserted since the beta patch turn into a formal one.
I can't help you with your problem, but you can report it here
or @ the developers.
I bet that I can tell where you're from.:xf-cool: And this forum is a nice place to practise your english.
Thanks for the advice, not so much for your smug commentary...and please, try your luck...

So I wanted to ask where is the problem?
My guess is that although it should be transfer of 1.7.2 beta to stable, some data was changed and it may not have the same optimizations and the beta version had. I have noticed a little lag and funny business (different from beta) but I don't think it's enough to interfere in game, for me.
or give me some tips,
Optimize your settings for your card after every update. Save often and make back up saves in case of save corruption. But mostly we must hope for a hotfix.
and please, try your luck
Kazakhstan? ?

Time for a new Beta! Relax, muster your courage and push it out!

Back
Top Bottom