Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Duh said probably not this week either after last week's holidays. ? Could mean something next week though.

Probably next week. He did mention he was feeling positive about the amount and range of content updates provided in the patch.
And that some testing was still going on so next week is an estimation.

So, just a week or so of waiting and then a nice patch!

Probably next week. He did mention he was feeling positive about the amount and range of content updates provided in the patch.
And that some testing was still going on so next week is an estimation.

So, just a week or so of waiting and then a nice patch!
It seems also that the release schedule works out well with my classes ending. Too bad most of the Summer I will miss playing it though. Hopefully the big patch comes next week so I can cram 3 weeks with game play before I take a break until the end of the Summer.

I need an update TW I want to play but I just finished massive campaign last week and I tired to start a new one with mods but got too many crashes! I need the new beta to revitalize me! Please I need exploits removed so I can find new ones and enhanced AI and balances so I can trash them!

Still testing. There are updates in the test version. The updates may work or they may run into problems. Patch may or may not come out this week, or the next, or later, depending on how testing goes.

@Dejan what's happening at the moment?
dog-dogs.gif

Back
Top Bottom